Author Topic: looking for permision to hunt private land in south florida help?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
looking for permision to hunt private land in south florida help?
« on: September 27, 2013, 01:00:09 am »
Hi im jesse rush . I am looki g to bow hunt hogs on private land with permision of coarse in south florida preferably s.w.florida.  lee county area.  If anyone knows someone in this area that might let me hunt .. i dont have much money but would be willing to build them a nice hunting bow in Exchange for permision to traditional bow hunt on theyre land . Please if anyone on here can help me out it would be awsome. 
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline nclonghunter

Re: looking for permision to hunt private land in south florida help?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:55:49 pm »
Hey Jesse, can not help with private land but some good public options. Try applying with the Suzan and Frances Dupree Game lands. I got drawn there once and it has plenty of hogs and sloughs. Three Rivers and Bull Creek Game Lands are also worth looking at. Been several years back but they had hogs on them also....

Good Luck
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
Re: looking for permision to hunt private land in south florida help?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:55:47 pm »
Thanks for the helpful advice brotha .;)
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)