Author Topic: Tillering a flipped tips? Recurve?  (Read 7118 times)

Offline wood_bandit99

• Shoot straight my friends!!
Re: Tillering a flipped tips? Recurve?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 11:14:55 am »
i have already taken it out and tillered it. i will be putting them back in i think when i get home. i will have to see how i like it with straight limbs.
Yew and osage, BEST. WOODS. EVER! Shoot straight my friends!!!

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 04:28:56 pm »
i have already taken it out and tillered it. i will be putting them back in i think when i get home. i will have to see how i like it with straight limbs.

DUDE!!!! dont you dare wuss out, put those curves back in and get the alignment right!!! i cant tell you how many times i had to re heat and untwist my recurve just to get it right. just ask pearl how many times i was bugging him for advice.

Offline wood_bandit99

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 05:19:49 pm »
Ok. I will make this a static recurve as planned. I didn't mean I was gonna make a longbow I meant shoot it with longbow tips a lil and then do recurves. I don't know if it will be a recurve or a longbow with flipped tips tho. Either way it should be pretty cool. But I still think I'm a longbow guy 
  :o  ;D  8)  >:D

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 05:23:05 pm »
This is the price you pay when your not a sissy using straight sticks of wood.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline wood_bandit99

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 05:35:26 pm »
Or not wastin  my time, depending on how u look at it  >:D lol

Offline Dan K

• 58#@28"
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 11:31:58 am »
The folks who jumped in to help know what their doing and excited to see you succeed. Don't let em down. I look at it like this, if you quit you fail. If you don't meet your expectations, learn what went wrong and do again your trying. If you keep trying you never fail. You have everything you need to make this happen.  Can't wait to see the pics!
Excellence is a state of mind.  Whether you think you can or can't...you're right!