Author Topic: Where Ya From?  (Read 496829 times)

alfadee

Re: where ya from
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2008, 03:16:26 pm »
nrw - germany

twotone

« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2008, 03:24:32 pm »
Green Cove Springs fla love this web site lots of info nice people also

countryboy

« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2008, 06:05:39 pm »
ROAN MOUNTAIN, TENNESSEE

salad days

« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2008, 05:04:52 pm »
Flint, MI. My names Aaron. I also tie flies. Anobody in the area feel free to PM. I'd like to meet some of you.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2008, 09:35:00 am »
OctoberSunrise, I have a couple first cousins who live in Flint. I keep intending to get up there sometime and do some fishing or hunting.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

salad days

« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2008, 01:35:55 pm »
Hillbilly, Anytime you get up this way give me a holler.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2008, 02:31:32 pm »
 Twotone, Good to see another Floridian on here.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline burn em up chuck

« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2008, 02:05:37 am »
chuck tattrie here from Vancouver,Wash.
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline stickbender

« Reply #308 on: August 09, 2008, 01:42:02 am »

Andrea;
     Listen to David W. .  Tell the love of your life, to get a life, and move out to Mt. !  Take him up to where I will be living soon.
Thompson Falls.  Take him to Thompson river, and St. Regis river, and show him the Noxon resivoir, and take him down the Blue slide road, and let him see the Clark fork, and it's views from the Blue Slide rd.  Also the ride on 200 the TF is absolutely georgous, once out of the Reservation.  Once you start traveling along the river, and the views of Mission Mt.s and such should inspire him to think about moving out there.  " Tell him it could be a warm winter in Mt. or a cold summer in Chicago! " Nah, don't tell him that.  Just kidding.  I will be living just off of the Blue slide, as soon as I sell my house here in Fla.  Know any Illinoisians, who want to live in warm, sunny, Fla.  On the treasure coast?  Anyway, have your love of your life visit you out there.  There is just too much to do there, and it is constant sensory overload.  Once he sees the Big Horn Sheep, and deer, and other traffic hazards, and elk, and moose, and bear, that abound in TF, he will be looking for a place to buy.  If he likes to fish, then he will wet his pants, because as you should know, almost everywhere you go, there is a trout stream, river, or lake to fish in! Show him Flat Head lake! TF is only about two hours north of you.  While there stop in at the Little Bear ice cream and sandwhich shop, tell Debbie and Tom, that Wayne says hi. (They are from Fla. also.) You'll love the food, and ice cream.  People come from Idaho, and washington to eat there.  One word of caution......only order half of sandwhich with your soup, unless you are very hungry!  What ever food you order, sandwhich, soup, or combination there of, you will get a fantastic plate of fruit, with order.  One for the sandwhich, and one for the soup. Also, only order half of a banna split.  Unless you are going to share it. In other words, you get large portions, of fantastic food, and desert.  Oh, yeah, don't be in a hurry.  They have a sign telling you that.  If you want fast service go to burger king, or mcDonald
s.  But you will be waited on quickly, they just take their time making the food, and such, but it is well worth the wait.   Wonderful People.  Take your Sweet Patootie there.  Any way, he should be there already.   Oh, are you the one that was asking about making bone arrow heads? If so I have made some more, if you want one, I will send you one.

Take care,

Stick Bender

Offline The Native Way

« Reply #309 on: August 21, 2008, 10:48:46 am »
S.E.Ga How YAll
Osage Recurve Cane Arrows Flint Arrowheads Worked For Me

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #310 on: August 21, 2008, 11:25:46 am »
How ya'll Native Way - welcome aboard!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #311 on: August 21, 2008, 02:39:58 pm »
ahhh. guess I gotta come out from under the rock sometime and quit being anonymous.
N2 or wade from winston salem NC.
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline Oldtimer

« Reply #312 on: August 21, 2008, 06:49:28 pm »
   Palm Bay, east central FL..
 Not by Eddies's mouse.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #313 on: August 21, 2008, 08:52:52 pm »
   Palm Bay, east central FL..
 Not by Eddies's mouse.

Eddie has a mouse ::) ;) :) Welcome to PA oldtimer :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline ballista

• freedom isnt free
« Reply #314 on: August 24, 2008, 11:14:36 pm »
northern illinois, lived in greece for the first year of my life if somebody's from there. waiting for bow season in the meantime  ;D
Walk slowly, with a big stick. -Ted Rosevelt.