Information and Resources > Primitive Archery Clubs

Primitive Archers or Crafters in Northwest Florida?

(1/2) > >>

Ringeck85:
Hi,
I'm Jonathan and I moved to Pensacola, FL, and wanted to know if any of you members on here live around there. I like to make bows and arrows as well as shoot them (i'm interested in just about any old archery style) , and have a hunger for learning to be better at this Craft.

Anyone on here live around there or is there a group somewhere near Escambia or Santa Rosa counties? Wanted to give a shoutout to see who's around

Pat B:
I don't live near you but used to spend my summer vacations at my Grandparents place on Pensacola Bay(Inneratity Point{sp}).
  Welcome to PA. We have lots of Fla folks but I think most are in the on the East or West coast. Might be some Alabama folks near you too.

PrimitiveTim:
Sorry man I'm in east central peninsula.  Got a brother in Tallahassee but that's about as far west as I ever go.

Barefoot_Jake:
Im in Florida also but Tampa Bay area  :( dont think Id ever make it up over there often.

Ringeck85:
I'm from Tampa, would love to visit there some time this summer, it's been a while since I've been.

Jake, Let me know by pm if you want me to keep an eye out for anything trade-wise for making stuff.  I don't have a lot worthy to trade yet (I have some shoots/splits for arrows and a few bow staves I'm working on but nothing amazing; I lack a lot of tools that would make it easier) but I'm always on the lookout for primitive crafting stuff.

And Pat B, glad to hear you have some history with Pensacola; isn't it one of the most beautiful places? I love living here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version