Author Topic: An apology  (Read 4493 times)

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
An apology
« on: December 13, 2013, 05:07:28 am »
Hey everyone I just felt I should say sorry for all of the posting I've been doing lately. I've been finding a lot of things I feel like I can toss my hat in on lately in my unread topic and I've been responding to them as such. Yet again I just felt the need to apologize for the insane amount of posting I've been doing lately.

Hope any posts I've made have been helpful.

Thank you all for everything you contribute to the forum, and please have a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

-Kris
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.

Offline sleek

Re: An apology
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:14:40 am »
How DARE a person with such a low post count feel as if they could ever contribute to this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now as punishment, go sit at your desk and dont stop posting till you have reached an acceptable post count level.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:18:01 am »
Yes sir sorry sir I'll get right back to posting... or as I've said before I'll go back to my corner and continue eating paste and breaking arrows HAHA!
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.

Offline sleek

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:22:19 am »
And when you have reached a thread count equal to JW, then you may apologize for having typed so much nonsense ;)
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 05:41:26 am »
Guess I need to apologize also. ;) :) :) :) Posting ant a problem around here ,that's for sure. :) Keep it up. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 08:13:34 am »
I post just to get my numbers up, like this one for example!!!

Posting is how we get to know each other, its how camaraderie is formed amongst members. Some folks like to call our little hang out pretencious, sarcastic and rude. It may appear that way to non-contributors. But if you open your trap and get to know this place and all the folks who use it you will be right there with the rest of them having a great time and agreeing with 97% of the primitive archery community that this is thee best site on the WWW bar none.   
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline nclonghunter

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 09:49:37 am »
Wow, never looked at the post numbers, but some of you guys really are "chatty posters". Don't fall into that category Kris, you can never come back to just a few posts.
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Stringman

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 10:43:22 am »

Stringman

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 10:43:38 am »

Stringman

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 10:44:14 am »
1587....  ;D ;D

Ok I'm done!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 10:45:47 am »
Heavy posters keep this place moving. Wouldn't be any fun if we all just read the questions and "walked" away. Somebody has to fill the encyclopedia so others can glean from it.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Badger

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 10:50:39 am »
  Nothing wrong with posting anymore than talking when you are with a group of like minded people. Lately I have had a very large amount of e emails from folks who don't post but read the posts. I wish more would post.

blackhawk

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 12:19:52 pm »
Put me down for one more ;)

If anything I'd say you need to apologize for not posting enough ;)  :laugh:

Offline Joec123able

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 06:08:44 pm »
Post post post away !! No apologys !
I like osage

Offline Traxx

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 07:52:50 pm »
Hey,
Rick Needs you to call him at house of arrows.