Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 6879 times)

Offline burchett.donald

Pictures
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:27:52 pm »
Why can't guests see pictures in some areas? They see pics in Bows and Arrows but not in others? Had a few friends and family check in and couldn't see...Then I signed out and checked and I couldn't see either..
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline lostarrow

Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 10:40:47 pm »
Where the pics from photobucket? There is a ton of stuff that goes missing from that site. I think if someone closes that account , the picture is no longer available here.  Not sure how it works but drives me nuts, as I'm sure there are a lot of great pics that we are missing on here that make the thread no longer useful.

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 11:33:09 pm »
 The pictures are there until you sign out or if a friend tries to look...Primitive skills is where I ran into the trouble. Just trying to figure out the idea of why they are blocked...
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:27 am »
ttt

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 12:40:42 am »
I think when images are hosted on the forum guests can't see them but when they're hosted somewhere else that is public then you can see them.  If you sign out you should be able to view any pictures I posted because they're hosted in a public place on the internet.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!