Author Topic: 2nd Annual Moon Tree Gathering  (Read 81777 times)

Offline Gsulfridge

Re: 2nd Annual Moon Tree Gathering
« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2014, 03:57:39 pm »
Dan, it was a pleasure meeting you (except when I was shooting against you on the 3D range).  You're an alright guy for a Spartan fan :laugh:  Really enjoyed seeing you put those handguns through their paces.   :)
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2014, 07:02:15 am »
Looks like yall had a great time,expect now less when you get a bunch like that together. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #362 on: April 02, 2014, 01:58:03 am »
Greg, I found your "shop" apron out back.  I'll bring it to you at the Classic.  I might have to do some alterations to it though before I return it.  How do you feel about pink poodles? >:D  I, also, found the roll of steel you brought down.  I'll try to cut it into 1 foot sections to share with those here who were drooling over it.

Dan (DGF) thought the most fun way to unload his clips were through the barrel.

Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2014, 08:12:25 am »
Dave, I have plenty of denim aprons (none with pink poodles).  As my shop is in the basement, my wife (THE WARDEN) really encourages the use of them to prevent unnecessary osage dust from getting packed upstairs.  The roll of steel, well, I was hoping to get it distributed to anyone that wanted some for scrapers or trade points.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2014, 01:20:41 pm »
You'd be looking stylish with pink poodles on the apron Greg >:D
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #365 on: April 02, 2014, 01:45:44 pm »
Dave, I think I left a pair of blue gloves on your front porch.  You can throw them away if you want.  They were an old pair.  Thanks again for having us out to your place.  I really enjoyed the time spent with some great PA guys.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #366 on: April 02, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »
You'd be looking stylish with pink poodles on the apron Greg >:D
Oh, most definitely. :o

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #367 on: April 04, 2014, 06:47:52 pm »
OK WHO'S ROBBIN HOOD.  I was just taking my battered arrows to the shop to repair them and realized.  One of the arrows that a pulled the tip off of (probably on Sunday's shoot), also had the nock shot out of it.  As best as I can remember it was down hill shot as the antelope.  If memory serves (which it rarely does) Mr. Sulfridge was grouped pretty close me.  Again, I could be wrong on all accounts.  But, I'm not wrong about "someone" busting my nock.   :)
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »
Yea,,,,,,,I saw it when I pulled it from the target.   ;)
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2014, 08:39:24 pm »
OK WHO'S ROBB.  HOOD.  I was justin close taking my. attered arrows to the shop to repair them and realized.  One of the arrows that a pulled the tip off of (probably on Sunday's shoot), also had the nock shot out of it.  As best as I can remember it was down hill shot as the antelope.  If memory serves (which it rarely does) Mr. Sulfridge was grouped pretty close me.  Again, I could be wrong on all accounts.  But, I'm not wrong about "someone" busting my nock.   :)
My sincerest apologies if it was me!  If your arrow was in the 10 ring, it was pure accident for my arrow to be in close proximity. Sorry

Offline TRACY

« Reply #370 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16:18 pm »
I don't think it was me because my arrows don't know what the ten ring looks like ;)

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2014, 12:49:23 am »
Greg, no apologies needs. We kept teasing about shooting the other persons nocks off.  And, it happen with no fan fare.  I just wish I would have noticed it at the moment so I could have given someone a pat on the back, then a night full of grief about.  I missed out on all the fun.  haha
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2014, 11:09:00 am »
Great video Clint. Dave did ya' have to swap undies after that one? I know mine woulda' been a mess! Looks like you fellers had fun. And Greg, Dan is "so-so" for a damn Sparty.....Go Blue!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.