Author Topic: Little Crab Walker!  (Read 1129 times)

Offline adb

Little Crab Walker!
« on: February 22, 2014, 06:46:34 pm »
Tried to cut my thumb off in the shop yesterday, so I thought I might take a break and go visit my Grandson. He's 10 months old, and just doing a bit of walking, but when he really wants to make some time, he crab walks! Never seen anything like it! He's such a little monkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YYFnAkKq5Q

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Little Crab Walker!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:30:38 pm »
Clear off the coffee table before he does.  ;D He's a cutie for sure.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 11:14:30 pm »
 Kids are great , aren't they?  Hope the attempt on the thumb was a complete failure!

Offline bretto

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:23:55 am »
That's funny.  He makes it look easy for 10 months old. Cute little guy also. Congrats.

My grandson never liked putting his knees on the hard kitchen floor. So he scooted on his butt all the time. It was amazing how fast he could go.  Never thought about recording it.                                                                               

I used to joke with the wife about putting one of Swiffer pads on his rump and roll a ball around and let him wax the floor.

bretto

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 02:21:18 pm »
Cute little guy and fast mover too, thats what I refer to the seek and destroy age. Grandkids are a great source of joy as well as entertainment, enjoy. :)
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline adb

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 03:04:47 pm »
'Seek & destroy age'... that's a good way to put it!! Everything is of interest for him!