Author Topic: super mojo --- update!!  (Read 3841 times)

Offline 4dog

super mojo --- update!!
« on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:10 am »
just got me one..the movement is great..one prob..comes with speaker and loaded with rabbit sounds or sound, dont know if its one or fifteen cause what i didnt know is,ya cant turn on the sounds without getting another unit to play em ,that or ya need a remote ,,which is an additional wad of cash,,why put a speaker in a predator mojo that you cant access without another purchase..why not include the remote...it might work without sound but imconfident that with a call would pull in more varmints.  and ya know the box doesnt even tell ya  your gonna need an additional something or other to complete the thing..k...gonna save for a caller now..lol...was this a rant ..cause it felt like one....over.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:52:06 pm by 4dog »
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline 4dog

Re: super mojo --- update!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 01:56:48 pm »
so im sittin around wondering if i wanna spend 200.00 more bucks for a remote when it hits me...10.00$  on a cord i will use my phone..well i get the cord (3.5 mm cord with two males)  and it doesnt work...unplug the thing in disgust and bam..i hear a rabbit in distress..plugging and unplugging the jack...turns on the call...still need a remote but for now ...im happy!!,, not that anyone else cares...lol...but i do!!

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:41:10 pm »
Sounds like a your in the money now ;) I got a FoxPro spitfire a couple weeks ago and I love it, we have lots of coyotes here so it's almost paid for itself already, hopefully I've killed enough this year that we won't have to many problems with them when calving starts here in a couple weeks.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline 4dog

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 05:35:58 pm »
sitting on a site right now waiting...turned the sound off ...gonna wait till later yo try again with sound...makes me watch it...lol....oughtta work.