Author Topic: Banjo #2: Open back tackhead #1  (Read 9207 times)

Offline zenmonkeyman

Re: Banjo #2: Open back tackhead #1
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 09:19:30 pm »
Thanks Mohawk! Thanks Rob! I'd love to come to the TN Classic sometime, but I'm not sure when that will happen, on account of I refuse to work so much that I can afford to travel lol.
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jesse

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 02:10:52 pm »
That looks awesome.  I want one now. I cant play but I would try.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:48 am »
Not being able to play never stopped me. And now because I didn't stop, I can sorta play a bit.
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 02:03:26 pm »
Sweet. Your previous post on your cookie tin banjo has gotten me to start gathering parts to make one. When i finaly find time to put it together i guess i will have to find time to learn how to play it.
Steve Bennett

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 04:36:17 pm »
Just be careful Steve, I've obsessed over my banjos so much in the last few months that I am on the verge of carpal tunnel syndrome...  ;D