Author Topic: New matched set of Gunther barbed points (retracting barb variation).  (Read 5862 times)

Offline seminolewind

Re: New matched set of Gunther barbed points (retracting barb variation).
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 06:53:42 am »
Pfft! Those suck! They don't even look like they match:P

Thow em away and start over! And do it right this time. Sheesh!!

>:D ;D

Man screw you guys I'm takin my bopper and goin home :( lol
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:00 am »
without words
i'd really like to see a video of you while knapping.

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 07:45:46 am »
without words

I'm afraid that might be more boring than Oprah. I'm the worlds slowest knapper
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 07:59:15 am »
Are you really the fella that I gave a down and dirty knapping demo while standing knee deep in the Alifia?I think you are an alien impostor WHAT  HAVE YOU DONE WITH ELIJAH ?
Venice Florida

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2014, 10:15:02 am »
That's me Rog. I learned a lot that day about knappin. I don't know about you but I can't wait to get back in that river and dig out some more rocks! We should do that again when I get home.

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2014, 10:51:37 am »
I think that style of point needs to be officially named after you.
1’—>1’

Offline Mohawk13

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »
Damn...That is one wicked set of points. Mad skills for certain...
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.

Offline caveman2533

• Steve Nissly
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 01:29:52 pm »
It is one of the most perfectly matched sets of points  I think I have seen, Mad skills. Those barbed points are not easy to do.   Nice work!

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 01:53:54 pm »
without words

What!!?? How many sets did you finish this week!?
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline stickbender

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 04:01:15 pm »

Like Mullet said, you suck! :o  Sheesh, why do you even bother to post such things as that. ???  You need to practice first >:(.
Your points are far too symmetrical, the serrations are too even, and the barbs, are too rounded.  Not to mention the points all look alike. :P  You really need to think about these things before you post. >:(  Now package those pieces of junk up, and send them to me, and I will show them as examples of what not to do. >:(  Then I will dig through my gravel pit, and show you what you should be posting.  I see I will have to see if I can contact the Monastery, in Bulgaria, and see if they have room for you.  Oh, don't worry, there are bunks reserved for others on here also.  Just think of the fine brandy, you will learn to make, and the almond marzipan candy, and such as that.  So much more relaxing, than beating on a piece of junk rock! ::) :P :P
Dang, you need to slow down, and find another way of stress relief! :o  You know like defusing IED's and such.  Dang, boy those are absolutely amazing!! :o :o 8)  I hope to meet you some day, at Eddie's, and we can drink Eddie's beer, and eat his food, and you can try to show me how in the world you can do that! ;)  You are definitely the guru of knappers, like those Texican boys, and the Poor soul who has to endure Hawaii. and others on here.  Thanks for showing those.  And thanks for making me feel totally inadequate! Keep your head down, and don't kick any Camel turds! ;)

Wayne

HAHA stickbender youre too much man ! All I heard when reading this post was bla bla bla "drink Eddies beer" bla bla bla !  ;D

Thanks for the kind words let me know when youre near Tampa we'll meet up and chip rocks and go drink all Eddies beer.

Hey don't forget Eddie's food also!  Then when he is busy looking for more beer and food, we can rummage through his Israeli his rock pile. ;)  Don't know what I would do with it, but it would make a nice addition to my gravel collection.  That is if he didn't get sick on my bad batch of Bar B Que sauce.  It just didn't turn out so too pretty good.  But he does have some good food, and the beer is free, so it tastes good also, plus if we get tired of talking to him, we can talk to to Kathy, Cathy, or however she spells it.  I forget.  But anyway, she can cook well also.  So the food part is not a problem, just getting Eddie to part with his beer.  But his refrigerator in the shop is usually stocked. ;)  I would like to go wading and rock gathering with you guys sometime, before I head back to Montana, but Mr. Gadfly, is usually out of the Country, and when he is home, he is hunting, or it is too cold to be putting my little stems in the water. :o :P
But yeah, I hope you get back here in uncle barry land, and we can get together.  Take care,and don't waste on of those Gunthers on one of those diaper heads, use a plain Jane style point.  That should confuse the heck out of them.  But uncle barry would probably find something in the Geneva convention, to complain, and apologize for.  You need to stop eating that desert talcum powder, and get back here, and eat some love bugs. :P ;D

Wayne

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 07:36:44 pm »
dude................

Offline KHalverson

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2014, 08:31:30 pm »
dam
you got it goin on.

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2014, 08:34:27 pm »
 :o Wow coolest stuff I've seen in a while....

DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 08:54:34 am »
without words

I dont think it would be boring at all.
Really hope to see it

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 09:59:23 am »
I have a couple GoPros when I get home in 33 days ill make a vid although there's already a ton of awesome knapping vids on YouTube.

Yup 33 days not that I'm counting or anything!

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.