Author Topic: Spring!!  (Read 1864 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Spring!!
« on: March 14, 2014, 11:22:34 am »
As much as I love winter, I was ready for Spring... Last night bout 1/4 to 9 the Spring Peepers started singin in chorus here in mid Mo... their hardly ever wrong, Spring is here boys!!  ;) ;D... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Outbackbob48

Re: Spring!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 09:55:03 am »
Koan, were still about a month or so out from hearing any peepers, I am just as happy because the red winged blackbirds have arrived always a sure harbinger of spring. Tundra swans came in the other nite and had to land on a foot of lake ice :( Spring is here, Later Bob

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 10:18:02 am »
I generally look forward to Winter but this year has been a longer stay than normal and I'm glad to see the Spring thaw.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 05:51:52 pm »
I love Spring, it's when we get to kill turkeys :) And I dropped the first one this morning.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 06:29:34 pm »
Mullet ;D I think I could have and I REALLY wanted to but our season doesn't open for 10 more days.  Probably could have got away with it out here in the boonies. Bows are so quiet. Gotta Love Spring!
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline bow101

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 06:34:39 pm »
Spring is so up and down here,  I'am waiting for the sizzling hot ... >:D  days of summer like 95
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »
Peepers were wrong.... ;D Got married yesterday and it was an awesome *67... Woke up this mornin and its *20 with snow onda way!.... Gotta love Mo weather  :o.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 12:38:26 pm »
Congratulations, Brian.
Lakeland, Florida

Don Case

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 01:37:44 pm »
Peepers were wrong.... ;D Got married yesterday and it was an awesome *67... Woke up this mornin and its *20 with snow onda way!.... Gotta love Mo weather  :o.... Brian
You got married yesterday and you're on the internet today???? You have to get your priorities straight

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 03:13:14 pm »
Don, Brian and his bride will be taking their honeymoon at the Tenn Classic so they can have a little "self" time...along with 400 of their best friends.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 09:23:35 pm »
Don, Brian and his bride will be taking their honeymoon at the Tenn Classic so they can have a little "self" time...along with 400 of their best friends.  ;D
Cool, Tina and Kathie can show her what to do with Mason jars. 8)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 02:39:46 pm »
LOL..we love our family and friends 8).....Brian

Offline autologus

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2014, 09:40:39 am »

Congratulations, I got married today, 20 years ago.  Remember women are like the Ark/Mo weather, hot one day cold the next and always changing.  If you can live with the weather you can live with a woman.  To make a marriage work you have to make it work, it won't work on its own.  Congratulations again and I pray your marriage lasts a lifetime the only thing in this world that is stronger than the love of your wife is the love of your children.  Cherish them all and nothing else will matter.

Grady
Proud Hillbilly from Arkansas.

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2014, 11:16:37 am »
Congrats Brian.  Gotta love mid MO weather, I was there this weekend, sunny and 72 on Saturday, snow and 32 on Sunday.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 12:14:34 am »
Good advice Grady..thanks Falcon  ;)... Brian