Author Topic: Costume Bow.  (Read 2256 times)

Offline BowSlayer

Costume Bow.
« on: April 19, 2014, 12:59:29 pm »
Hey guys

Havn't posted here for a few months, but i have been reading the occasional Post now and then. So ive been finishing up a costume/ Display bow that i wan't to trade. but what I would really love is if someone does trade that they take it to the classic.

So the offer is an Original Squirrel Slayer Bow for something maybe some string making materials? but im open to other things too. I know that i live in the UK but i will pay for the postage.  :laugh:

If your intrested Just let me know what you have to trade below.

Thaks Everyone,

-Jez
London, England.

45#@28"

Offline chamookman

Re: Costume Bow.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:26:29 am »
REALLY ?????????????
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 10:07:22 am »
Just send it to Pappy and he can use it for a auction item!
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline adb

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 10:59:58 am »
No offense BowSlayer, but why would anyone want a costume/display bow? Even if it's an 'original squirrel slayer bow?'  :o ::)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 10:54:46 am »
Hey buddy it'll cost you more to ship your costume bow over than it would to buy 5-6 strings or 3-4 spools of string material. Might not be your best investment/swap.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline adb

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 12:48:22 pm »
Yes... Careful what you offer up. Have you checked into what it would cost to ship a 6' plus longbow to the Colonies from the UK?

I asked for a shipping quote on a bow from the UK and it was going to be about $150, and that was many years ago.

Offline mwosborn

• Mitch Osborn
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 10:47:33 pm »
How about just send some pictures - won't cost as much.
Enjoy the hunt!  Mitch