Author Topic: " The Vibe"  (Read 10316 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: " The Vibe"
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 09:57:50 pm »
Some guys just can put it into words better than others......................
But believe me I understand what you all are saying.................more than you know.
Thnax
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 10:35:42 pm »
HAHAHA, I made it on Del's bloody Blog!! thanks for the shout out Del! That made my night!! dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline wildman

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 11:19:36 pm »
your almost like Waldo, Derik
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline 4dog

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 12:28:31 am »
but...gnomier!!! ;D
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:56 am »
http://bowyersdiary.blogspot.co.nz/

Hopefully the .co.nz on the end doesn't screw it up for you guys, it seems to just detect where I'm from :P
Seems to work.
For the record a search for Bowyers Diary should find it.
Del
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 08:11:39 am »
Nice blog Del!!
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline bowtarist

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 08:47:33 am »
wildman and 4dog, you all are crackin me up.  ;D ;D Great way to start a Friday!! Have a gooder, dp

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 11:26:13 am »
If someone has a photo of bowtarist out shooting the course while wearing that unique hat of his, could you please start a thread and post the photo?  You could title it "Gnome on the Range".
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

blackhawk

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 11:46:50 am »
If someone has a photo of bowtarist out shooting the course while wearing that unique hat of his, could you please start a thread and post the photo?  You could title it "Gnome on the Range".

HA!!!! Derrick shooting a bow at the classic.... Good luck finding that pic  >:D  :laugh: ...I've neever seen it in person or photo  :P  :-X  8) ....love ya derrick  ;D

Offline bowtarist

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 12:28:38 pm »
Saturday afternoon one of my old high school students road his motorcycle down from Bloomington and we shot the first 20 targets until it got too dark. I know some of you all saw him come in, I think it was the only bike there. He left a bit later and went to party w/ younger friends in Nashville. He took some pics and I just texted him to email them to me. There was no one else on the range at that time. 

Dangit 4dog I'm afraid you may have started something I'm gonna have to live with. Gnome what I mean?  ;D

I'll post a disapproval to you all's accusations that I didn't shoot.  2012 I shot the practice course with Clint then put an ishi stick into my hand and couldn't shoot w/o it bleeding, 2013 I shot the course with Josh on Sunday and shot pretty good all in all. This year I shot course A late evening on Saturday. It's been one or the other, either I'm in the pit or, this year in the bow shop. Evenings I tend to be in the PBR and crick water.  ;D    Have a gooder, dp   

blackhawk

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 01:04:37 pm »
Jus messin with ya derrick...I'm barely any better than you in that category....how bout next year you and I,(and anyone else that wants to go) shoot a course instead of shooting the $#@# around the shop area all day n night long  :laugh:

Offline bowtarist

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 01:25:14 pm »
Jus messin with ya derrick...I'm barely any better than you in that category....how bout next year you and I,(and anyone else that wants to go) shoot a course instead of shooting the $#@# around the shop area all day n night long  :laugh:

It's a deal Chris!! And...let's try to do it early so we, or at least I, don't have a three day hang over going when we do.  :o

;) dp

Offline Parnell

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 03:20:36 pm »
I might have to have a cup a tea and join that party. ;D
1’—>1’

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 03:26:39 pm »
Im in to, now we have a foursome ;) ...............  Ain't nothing holding me back next year!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 04:42:38 pm »
Sounds like a plan to me....but which one of us will remember a year from now?  ??? I know it won't be my dusty brain  ::)