Author Topic: Who writes book reviews for Primitive Archer?  (Read 7665 times)

Offline WillAdams

Who writes book reviews for Primitive Archer?
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:11:22 am »
I have arranged to have Traditional Archery from Six Continents: The Charles E. Grayson Collection reprinted and have some review copies to send out.

Send me a PM or e-mail (willadams@aol.com) w/ a list of book reviews you've written and I'll see about sending you a review copy.

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Who writes book reviews for Primitive Archer?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 11:32:34 am »
I want a copy of that book, and I want it now!!!  I can't promise PA will allow me to be the one to review it, but I can tell you right now the review will be chock-a-block full of superlatives!

Got a release date for the book?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline WillAdams

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 02:19:15 pm »
It's available on Amazon now (I've also sent 4 copies to The Krackow Company, and I'll have copies at the Standing Stone Traditional Archers Shoot in Port Royal, Pa (but not sure if I'll be there on the 14th or the 15th) --- send me samples of your book review writings via PM (links would be fine) and I'll see about a review copy.

If there's some book review policy for the magazine, I'd be glad to conform to it --- looked but couldn't find one.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:07 pm »
I've been known to do a book review here and there on my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9l4lrfkOEV5iNSju5GxM_g
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline WillAdams

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 10:14:30 am »
Thanks!

I'm afraid I've sent out all the review copies I could afford, including a pair for Primitive Archer/Horsefeathers Ranch.