Author Topic: Southern California  (Read 1311 times)

JacksonCash

Southern California
« on: May 15, 2014, 12:00:24 am »
I'm here, for my second time in two months. I am sorry if you live her or like to visit, or whatever, but I hate this place. Too many people, too much pavement, not enough water. I gotta get back to the Great Lakes.

Offline bubby

Re: Southern California
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:19:10 am »
The big problem is you need to come way up north in the mountains, lots less people and pretty country
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Zuma

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:19:54 am »
Get out in the desert near Barstow. Four wheel or dirt bike.
Rainbow Basin, Owl Canyon. Dry lake beds.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 12:14:32 pm »
What Bub said! Come visit me in Yosemite!

blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 12:20:50 pm »
What Bub said! Come visit me in Yosemite!

Summertime in Yosemite can have more people than L.A. or all of socal together.....lol  :laugh: ....all kidding aside tho its a spectacular majical place that easily classes in the top 3 most beautiful places in all of america IMHO. N I've seen A LOT!!! ...but yeah what bub said x2...and plenty other places there where you can go get lost and not see another soul for days

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 12:54:09 pm »
dude, huuuuuuugggge difference between so-cal and nor-cal. nor-cal is so much better, ive never liked it there.

JacksonCash

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 12:49:26 am »
Yeah, the unfortunately I'm here for work, so I don't get to see much cool stuff. Just the inside of a juice box plant. Ended up having to change my flight out to saturday, so now I'm cutting it reeeaaaly close to getting home in time for my wife's graduation. I'm pretty annoyed with work right now.