Author Topic: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC. (Directions on Pg 3 )  (Read 21678 times)

Offline BDan

Re: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC.
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 05:13:13 pm »
I was hoping to make it too this year, Pat, but I'm going to Cloverdale for the IBO shoot that weekend. Our club are getting some of the targets that they use this year. Yea, I was thinking I would be down in Gray Court SC, south of Greenville at my brother-in-law's during your get together and we could of come up for a day or two. Oh well there's always next year. Have a good and take pictures of the fun.  BDan       PS... is Eric coming

Online Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC.
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 10:44:55 pm »
Sorry you won't be making it Brother Dan. Next year for sure.  ;)  Eric and Randy will be here, a least I haven't heard otherwise. Should be a fun weekend. Hope you have a good trip to Cloverdale.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Online Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Patty's 2014 Camp-O-Rama, Brevard, NC. (Directions on Pg 3 )
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 11:36:42 am »
  It all begins one week from today!  For those that need directions lets see if I can get you here easily...
...from mid town Brevard, the intersection of Hwy64/Hwy 276 at the top of Courthouse Hill turn left(coming from the east) on Hwy 276S towards Greenville, SC. Go out 276 4 miles to a right on Island Ford Rd(look for Mud Dabbers Pottery Shop on left). Go out Island Ford Rd for 2 miles to a left on Walnut Hollow Rd(just past Island Ford Body Shop on right). Now go 3.2 miles out Walnut Hollow to a left on Carson Creek Rd(look for directional arrow here). Carson Creek road only goes about 2 miles. You will pass under an overpass and head down hill. Calico Lake Drive is at the bottom of the hill on the right.(arrow here). Take Calico Lake Drive, parallel the lake and my driveway is the second on the left(gravel). Look for arrow here too...and you are here. Come on in.
 My contact info is:
Pat Brennan
828-507-8603(cell) I should have it on.
828-884-6205(home) call if needed, leave message if necessary.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. The weather looks like it should be cooler than normal with possible afternoon showers. We've had night time temps in the upper 60s lately and it may be in  the mid to upper 50s for the weekend so bring light jackets, sweat shirts and/or flannel shirts. If necessary we'll have a campfire.
  Ice is always needed.  Ingles Grocery store in on the left coming into town, a good source for whatever and Kmart is right next to it.

If you need directions from another direction or from someone else or other info, give me a call and I'll try to help you out.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nclonghunter

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 06:03:41 pm »
Should we bring bear spray?
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 08:30:36 pm »
The guitars and fruit jars will keep them away. We did have a coyote run through camp a few years ago.  ;)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 11:20:47 pm »
Guitars & fruit jars.... Man thats a good start to a song if i ever heard Pat  8)... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2014, 12:40:16 am »
Bear and honey-dew vine water, someone should write a song about that.  ;)
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2014, 02:37:34 pm »
Pat, it's looking like I won't be able to pull the big smoker this year-my truck is down at the moment, gonna be limited to bringing what I can shove into a car. I have a big ol' propane flat-top that I think I can manage to get in there somehow for feeding the masses. You still got that Weber kettle?
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 04:05:47 pm »
Yeah Steve. I'll have the Webber ready for cooking. Looking forward to seeing you and Tina again. Will you call Barry. I can't find his number.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2014, 04:10:22 pm »
Yeah, I already talked to him about it a couple days ago. He's waiting to see his work schedule, hope he gets to come. Tryin' to get Cade back up here, too.
Smoky Mountains, NC

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 07:26:34 pm »
 8)

Offline bryan irwin

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 05:28:28 pm »
Pat trying to be there Friday see you soon
bryan irwin

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 11:51:56 pm »
Looking forward to it Brian.

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2014, 11:00:08 am »
Hey Pat,

Make sure my kitchen is clean and ready to go. Save our tent spot close to the kitchen where we were at last year. Oh and you better have me a cigar, and I will bring our friend Evan to join us. ;D Please see if anyone has a good Coleman stove a couple will come in handy. We should get there a little sooner I am taking half day off on Friday. Also have your camera ready to go for pictures I know how you get tied up doing things and forget to take pictures so I will help you out.  ;) We are bring Arlo our short long gated wiener pup AKA low dog. :laugh: Me and Steve will see ya soon, can't wait it is always fun.  :) :)

Steve's better half  :laugh:
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2014, 11:14:18 am »
Don't forget to stir up all the yallerjackets and copperheads and get 'em good and mad and out for blood.
Smoky Mountains, NC