Author Topic: Some Videos and Photos  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Agincourtwarbow

• CWBS Chairman
    • The Canadian Warbow Society
Some Videos and Photos
« on: June 06, 2014, 08:51:04 pm »
Hello everyone,
Been a while since I was last on Primitive archer, spend quite a time across the pond in Europe. Been nice getting back in the shop and of course shooting some bows. Anyway for those interested I've just finished a new video of myself shooting. Just for fun as I enjoy making videos, this one is me shooting a new Hop-hornbeam bow I've just made and an old Italian Yew bow by Poletti. http://youtu.be/fDU4DtypqJc

The Canadian Warbow Society has also just had a shoot down in Michigan, USA which went very well considering we had a number of wounded soldiers, but a good time was had by all. There are plenty of photos of this shoot and a big long weekend shoot we had back in July of 2013 on Lake Huron, Ontario. Good distances were recorded that day. The photos can be seen on the new CWBS Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430775740527091/ Although the group is for a closed one so that CWBS members can communicate with one another, I believe posts can be seen by anyone... hopefully :-\

Finally the video of the Big Bay Big Bow Shoot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNJExnpcSM&list=UU1u9Zhqbn33qUOXuxurt7zQ

Just wanted to share that for those who are interested!  ;)

-Jake

Offline Badger

Re: Some Videos and Photos
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 01:31:35 am »
  I enjoyed your video!

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 05:15:47 am »
Nice, I like the footage from behind where you can see the shoulder working and the elbow coming down :)
Del
PS. How did you persuade Leonardo DiCaprio to do the piece to camera for you?  ;)
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline Agincourtwarbow

• CWBS Chairman
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 10:12:38 am »
Thanks both, I'm glad you gents enjoyed it! It sure was fun to make, a perfect day for it too after the long winter this year!
PS. How did you persuade Leonardo DiCaprio to do the piece to camera for you?  ;)
lol!

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 11:27:07 am »
I did not know there was a Canadian warbow society, cool!

Offline Agincourtwarbow

• CWBS Chairman
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 11:32:14 am »
Yes sir, we have been a society since April of 2012.

Offline Goose Fletch

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 03:11:27 pm »
video was great!

dude, you look a lot thinner! i didnt recognize you at all from your other videos! great job, you've totally tansformed!

Offline Agincourtwarbow

• CWBS Chairman
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 01:49:40 pm »
video was great!

dude, you look a lot thinner! i didnt recognize you at all from your other videos! great job, you've totally tansformed!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! Aye, a lot can happen in nine months!