Author Topic: Cipriano  (Read 6171 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Cipriano
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 12:15:54 pm »
With all the critters he has been catching lately he was lucky it was a spider that bit him. 

Get well soon!
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline wildman

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 01:47:43 pm »
Clint, I thought the same thing. Cip being the guy who post a storage tote of live rattler video on FB. I would have thought a spider bite would have been the least of his worries.
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 04:42:00 pm »
Cip:   Spiders scare me worse than grizzlies.  They have some monsters sized spiders in Namibia.  Sure hope you are on the mend!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline 4dog

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 06:15:05 pm »
Wolf...we got some big stinkin spiders in Texas too...Cip is just a little north of me in Texas...lol
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Parnell

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 07:25:28 pm »
Feel better Cip!
1’—>1’

Offline TRACY

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 07:27:04 pm »
Sounds like he would of been better letting the body take care of the bite. Speedy recovery amigo!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline bubby

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 08:14:47 pm »
hang tough buddy
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2014, 08:39:12 am »
Get well soon, Cip. Best wishes from the deep south!!
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 10:10:31 am »
Hope your feelin better Cip.

Offline Zuma

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »
Not a nice way to spend the summer.
Get well soon. Prayers
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline wildman

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 06:09:34 pm »
Cip, said tomorrow they are testing him for West Nile, and Lyme Disease. I guess they think its a could be more than a spider bite. :-\
I had Lyme years ago the meds are as bad on ya as the disease.
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2014, 12:43:49 am »
Been praying for you bro, hope your better quick.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline autologus

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 09:42:43 am »
Cip, said tomorrow they are testing him for West Nile, and Lyme Disease. I guess they think its a could be more than a spider bite. :-\
I had Lyme years ago the meds are as bad on ya as the disease.

I had Lyme Disease about a month ago, the antibiotics they give you for it will tear you up.

Grady
Proud Hillbilly from Arkansas.

Offline rossfactor

• Humboldt County CA
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 12:36:00 pm »
Cip if it is Lyme check out something called ABART.  Its a tincture that my doc gave me, along with the traditional antibiotic treatment. I found it as effective as the antib's and easier on the system. 

I had Lyme really bad for several years.  Made a big impact in my life, but also some really positive things as well.  Anyway, hope you get better soon brother.

Gabe
Humboldt County CA.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 03:52:05 am »
Eddie, thank you for posting this. It's been kind of a a roller coaster ride. On a Thursday night I noticed the bite behind my shin above the ankle on my right leg. Friday I went to the doctor and was given Bactrim twice a day. It was a heavy dose. May Friday the dime sized area had grown considerably, was leaking pus, was tender and the doc said had developed cellulitis.

I took on pill after the appointment and one that night. When I woke up Saturday morning I was cold, had the chills, cold sweats, pounding headache, body aches, dry mouth, thirsty, difficulty breathing, unsteady, upset stomach, and my ears hurt. I had only felt this way when I was a kid and went into shock from losing too much blood from a cut.

My wife took me to the ER and they did a KEG, cheat x-rays, sonogram, ran blood work and gave me morphine. The doctor couldn't find a thing wrong with me and sent me home. She said she had more questions than answers.

The next few days I had blood in my urine and felt like I had the flu without having it. Worst part had been extreme fatigue and feeling weak. Blood work from ER all came back normal. I went back to the doctor and they checked for west Nile and Lyme disease as well as my kidneys. I'm still waiting in those results.

So far I really don't know what causes what, but I'm thinking it was a severe allergic reaction to the Bactrim.

Two days ago I felt almost normal, but yesterday I felt shaky and just not right. Still get cold sweats from time to time.

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and well wishes. They are much appreciated!!

Cipriano 
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.