Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 7013 times)

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
Disappointed
« on: August 02, 2014, 09:04:27 am »
I have subscribed for about 5 years.  I even got the entire back catalog one year at the classic.  I did not receive an issue and when I called about it, they wanted to charger $12 with shopping to get it to me.   I asked why I would want to buy the same issue twice- I just wanted the one I already paid for.  PA didn't care and refused to send it to me.  You have got to be kidding me!!! Very disappointed in you PA!  >:(
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 10:43:02 am »
Jeff, contact Mike Moore(mike@primitivearcher.com) or Monroe Luther(monroe@primiticearcher.com). One of them should be able to help. If not get back with me about it.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: Disappointed
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:33:20 pm »
Same thing happend to me Jeff. Mike eventually took care off it, but it was like pullin teeth and i hate to say it but i had never been treated more rudely in my life.. :(.. You prolly dint miss alot this time as there were reprinted articles.. :o 8)... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....