Author Topic: TwinOaks Charity shoot[ Patriot Hunts]  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
TwinOaks Charity shoot[ Patriot Hunts]
« on: August 05, 2014, 12:07:48 pm »
Twin Oaks Bowhunters 2014 Charity Shoot August 16th Open Shoot 30 Target Charity Shoot ALL proceeds go to Patriot Hunts. ENTRY FEES—1 DAY $15.00 START TIME—DAYLIGHT/END TIME—5:00PM (SCORE CARDS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 5:00PM) DIRECTIONS: From Nashville take I-24 West towards Clarksville, exit onto Maxey Road (Exit 19), turn left, go to the end of Maxey Road and turn right onto 41-A (North), go approximately 5 miles, turn left onto Oak Plains Road (look for Twin Oaks sign and Smith Auto Salvage sign), turn left onto Knox Road, turn right on Ashley Road. Watch for the twin oaks signs!!! For additional information, contact Mark [Pappy] Baggett @931-362-3717/615-313-4639 markbaggett@detdist.com Patriot Hunts is dedicated to providing outdoor experiences for our Wounded Warriors. With all of us sportsman and patriots working together, we truly can make a difference in the life of a soldier who has chosen to lay his life at the altar of freedom on our behalf. These men and women have not only paid a physical and mental price, some have paid the ultimate price, for their fellow man. The cost of freedom is not measured in dollars, and it is paid for by patriots in our armed forces, by their courage, their commitment, and their willingness to stand in harms way for this country. Through your help, whether it be monetary means, or donating your time, or you or your hunt club wish to host some of these men and women at an event, we have the opportunity to serve those who choose to. Thanks for your support,Come if you can.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Two Feathers

• Happiness is a crooked bow and straight arrow.
    • White Pillars Estate
Re: TwinOaks Charity shoot[ Patriot Hunts]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:34:25 pm »
Hope to be there.  Been a while since I've seen the good folks at Twin Oaks.
Gary Forrester
"Two Feathers"
Spring Valley, OH

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 05:27:40 am »
Hope you can make it Gary, wondered where you had been,glad to hear from you and looking forward to seeing you in a
few days. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 05:36:41 am »
Setting the ranges Tomorrow,and making some final plans ,should be a nice course, 2- 15 targer ranges,doing a few changes this year just to keep it interesting. A week away. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 10:18:00 am »
I really wanted to attend this event this year, but that is my anniversary weekend, and I hate to press my luck.  It's a good thing your doing Pappy.  Our military needs all the support we can give.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 10:32:17 am »
Yep Greg,wised you could make it but understand completely, mine is the next week end 24th and it will be what ever Miss Joanie wants ,  ;) :) :) 41 years for us.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 10:41:39 am »
I wish we could make it... 1 yr ago I proposed to Darla at the Spirit Station during this shoot.. ;)... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 02:21:10 pm »
Ya that was very cool Brian , wished y'all could make it also. Ranges are set and about everything else is ready for our friends, looking forward to it see y'all in a week . Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 05:15:56 am »
3 more days,making the final prep work today and tomorrow,getting a lot of calls and emails so I hope this is going to be a good one, had 160 register last year and made them over $3,000.00. hope we can do at least as good this year.See some in a few days. :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 12:51:47 pm »
I wish I could make it. There's no place like Twin Oaks and for such a good cause makes it even more special.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 05:14:58 am »
Wished you could also,it is a very special cause for me,from the responce I think it will be a good one for them also,hoping so anyway.  :) I think all is ready so now we just kick back and wait till Saturday morning and see what comes rolling off the hill. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 07:42:38 am »
Great weekend,made the folks for Patriot's hunts $2,500.00 to help in there work and seemed everyone had a good time. :)
Thanks for all that supported the event,it was much appreciated.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good