Author Topic: ALL FORUM USERS RE: Complaints about the Bow of the Month Reminder  (Read 13688 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Hey ALL FORUM USERS-
Monthly I get several Nasty, Unkind and Mean emails because some of you do not like to receive a reminder to vote for Bow of the Month.  I am sure many do not even participate in the forum and are still confused why they get these.  However if you are participating, don't want your account deleted but don't need the monthly reminder you can change your account settings.

Cipriano works very hard with the Bow of the Month and because time slips by us all, the reminder is to help get as many votes and participation as possible.

This newsletter is NOT spam.  If you do NOT want to receive these notifications it is completely under your control.  Please go to your profile - when you log in you will see a tab that says PROFILE- then go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS- then go to NOTIFICATIONS- you can opt out of newsletters, people emailing you etc. 

If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me calendargirl@primitivearcher.com
Thanks,
Marie
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: ALL FORUM USERS RE: Complaints about the Bow of the Month Reminder
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 09:16:13 pm »
I for one would like to thank you for the reminder  :D ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline backwoodsguy

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 06:13:00 am »
Bows are not my life but rendezvous's are and bows are part of of rendezvousing. I appreciate the reminders to vote and do so after each of your emails. Thanks for doing the job.
                                                   Richard Meador (backwoodsguy)

Offline upstatenybowyer

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 09:09:37 pm »
I like the reminders as well.  :)
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline jaxenro

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 09:13:21 am »
If I wanted the reminder or not it still isn't a reason to send a nasty mean email in response. Seems like the internet is often an excuse for people to act in a manner they wouldn't offline. Sorry you need to deal with it