Author Topic: never leave you car to check something you ran over  (Read 2883 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: never leave you car to check something you ran over
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:37:25 am »
That was NOT what I was expecting! Way funny - Bob.
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 10:49:56 am »
You need to have your wives, daughters, and girlfriends (you don't have all three do you?  Really?) watch that short video.  There are so many dangers out there just waiting for them.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:47:35 pm »
Just don't let your dog watch it!

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 01:11:58 pm »
LOL, My dog only stops running away when you go to get her with the truck. Otherwise its a game and she just keeps running (Think of the movie Funny Farm).
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline mwosborn

• Mitch Osborn
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 08:42:48 pm »
Funny!!
Enjoy the hunt!  Mitch

Offline thomas h

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 04:17:58 pm »
LOL, My dog only stops running away when you go to get her with the truck. Otherwise its a game and she just keeps running (Think of the movie Funny Farm).
[/quote

that movie is so funny  love the fishing scene when he catches the snake! ;D :o

Offline wildman

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 02:32:22 am »
I have a story for this. A friend and I car pooled to work years ago, he had an old Ford Ranger. Early one morning he hit a nice prime coyote ( it was mid January) he stops and tosses it in the back with no inspection. Keep in mind this is a major highway at peak morning commute. We make it about two miles and he catches a flash in the rearview. Yup we have a mildly dazed full grown coyote sitting up in the bed of the truck like a lab. My buddy went no where without at least two handguns. He slings the truck to the curb jumps out as traffic is whizzing buy and proceeds to 9mm his truck bed two times and the yodel dog one time. I was laughing to hard to offer any assistance and the maniac shooting his dog at 6:30 A.M. has now stopped two lanes of traffic! Lucky for us no one bothered to call the law and/or we made it to work before they could find the dog assassin.
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 12:23:15 am »
Me and a buddy done something similar to the yote but with a deer. Going to town one day and hit a deer with my buddy's cavalier. We were only 2 miles from the house so we put her in the back seat. And apparently when you pull in your driveway that is the key to wake up a daised deer. She went nuts in the back seat and I remember not even waiting for the car to stop before I got out. My buddy ran inside and got his 22 rifle and only shot once and hit her right in the head. He was lucky!  Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!