Author Topic: The Tennessee Classic  (Read 27944 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: The Tennessee Classic
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 07:52:12 am »
dylanholderman you can also check out [twinoaksbowhunters@wordpress.com] to see more of what you are getting yourself into. ??? :-\  Pat B yall are to good to us, very much appreciated the kind words and the gifts you are all like family to me and I hope you know how much I mean that. :) Joe /JW/ Brian I sure hope it works out for yall this year, you will all be really missed if you can't come.  ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

blackhawk

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 08:09:27 am »
You know me and ill prob be laying something down. I'm thinking of putting this one down lord willing I'm there...

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php?topic=47763.0

The stave was gifted to me from osage outlaw from the monster tree at last years classic where I made a bow from it.  I hate to let it go as its a sweety,and the second bow I've made from the monster(the first was given away as well,n I want to keep a monster tree bow for myself)...BUT I feel wrong about keeping it and feel like I need to pass it on as Clint passed it on to me. Uggggh..hate to let her go.  :'(

Also the northern community bow project a bunch of us have worked on should be on the raffle table as well. :) Should be sweet when finished up,and hope it catches pappy a fair amount. ;) I know I'm bidding on it ;)

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,47838.0.html
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 08:13:50 am by blackhawk »

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 09:57:20 am »
All I can say is WOW. I mean WOWWWWW. :-[ You can bet I will be bidding on all the above, the bad part is I really want to win but I don't want to win, seems all mixed up and it is. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:43 am »
Pappy, I don't think we could do enough to repay for what you guys do for us with the Classic and all year long. What I'm suggesting isn't a drop in a bucket. I only wish I could do more so I'm asking everyone who can to contribute.  ;)   8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 12:04:56 pm »
With all that has happened in the past month I am pretty sure I won't make it. But I will get on gathering some stuff to send Pappys way. Anything to help him continue to do what he does is worth it!
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 09:07:02 pm »
Pappy, I don't think we could do enough to repay for what you guys do for us with the Classic and all year long. What I'm suggesting isn't a drop in a bucket. I only wish I could do more so I'm asking everyone who can to contribute.  ;)   8)

Mr Brennan said a mouthful and I can only echo what he has said.  Whether I attend or not is immaterial, I owe your club and specifically you, Pappy, for what the value I have received the last two years.  I consider it an honor to support an organization and an event that I personally believe in wholeheartedly!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »
What does everyone think about some bumper stickers that say Tennessee Classic 2015?
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 10:48:08 pm »
What kind of stuff are y'all wanting for the donations?  I might be able to make a few arrows and pretty 'em up and mount them up on a cool display?

J.W. , your going to miss painting the Neolithic Mystery Machine of Tim's ;D
Lol, I hope it makes it up  >:D
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 11:42:14 pm »
Tim, anything that you think someone would buy a raffle ticket for.  A signed "Primitive Tim" arrow would probably do it.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 11:52:22 pm »
Tim, anything that you think someone would buy a raffle ticket for.  A signed "Primitive Tim" arrow would probably do it.  8)

I'd send cash down to buy tickets on that....if I could think of anyone that I'd trust to not claim the prize as their own if my ticket was drawn!   >:D
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 12:14:24 am »
You know me and ill prob be laying something down. I'm thinking of putting this one down lord willing I'm there...

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php?topic=47763.0

The stave was gifted to me from osage outlaw from the monster tree at last years classic where I made a bow from it.  I hate to let it go as its a sweety,and the second bow I've made from the monster(the first was given away as well,n I want to keep a monster tree bow for myself)...BUT I feel wrong about keeping it and feel like I need to pass it on as Clint passed it on to me. Uggggh..hate to let her go.  :'(

Also the northern community bow project a bunch of us have worked on should be on the raffle table as well. :) Should be sweet when finished up,and hope it catches pappy a fair amount. ;) I know I'm bidding on it ;)

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,47838.0.html

BH, I'll be buying some tickets for that bow.  I want that piece of osage back  ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 09:33:05 am »
Thanks for the reminder Pat
I best get to work
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Stringman

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 09:49:26 am »

I'd send cash down to buy tickets on that....if I could think of anyone that I'd trust to not claim the prize as their own if my ticket was drawn!   >:D

Umm, I'm only buyin tickets for myself this year... Just sayin.  8)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 05:38:58 pm »
Dang Scott.  I was going to hand you my tickets and let you drop them in the jar.  You seem to have the good mojo going.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2015, 03:05:48 pm »
Here is a little tease... ;D