Linked Events

• MoJam 2015 Missouri: July 16, 2015 - July 18, 2015

Author Topic: When is MoJam 2015?  (Read 68042 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: When is MoJam 2015?
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2015, 12:15:14 am »
Can we use power washer as shower?   >:D

Do you really think you will need that kinda scrubbing Mike?

I talked to Keith the other day. He said we can use the showers at the pool. He said that  most of the time they just let us use them once in a while they charge a dollar. That's the pool and a shower.

Getting pumped up! I'm only going to have to use 20 hours of my vacation time to be able to be there  the whole week! Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Patches

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2015, 09:27:01 am »
Glad Mojam wasn't going on right now.  Marshall got 6-8 inches of rain in about two hours last night.  Everything flooded.

I hope it lets up raining a little bit before Mojam starts. 

I figure I will probably be there bright and early Thursday.

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline gifford

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2015, 03:24:33 pm »
Patches: Glad to hear you've been keeping your head above water. Saw the Marshall area rain event on the local news. Bet the range's dry creek beds are all floatable now...

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2015, 08:47:43 pm »
Im 60 miles west of Marshall and i had to ford 2 creeks to get to work this mornin, lol.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline sleek

« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2015, 05:24:02 am »
Im 60 miles west of Marshall and i had to ford 2 creeks to get to work this mornin, lol.... Brian

I prefer to dodge them....
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline mobow

« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2015, 02:59:17 pm »
We have enough rain.  It does not just rain it pours.  I hope it let's up and I hope it does not get stupid hot and I hope that is not asking too much.  We will have the gate open Sunday for the early birds.  Looking forward to it no matter what mother nature throws at us.  Keith

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2015, 03:42:42 am »
Hey thanks Keith! Can't wait to see you all again! I just checked the weather for the week of mojam. It doesn't look too bad. But not as sweet as last year. I did see that there was a record low set at mojam last year.

Just 2 more weeks for me!  Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2015, 03:12:41 pm »
that forecast would be awesome...like last year... :)
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2015, 04:04:42 pm »
Yes it would Bob!  I've watched it for a month and the forecast has pretty much stayed the same. But we are also talking about Missouri weather. So we will just have to wait and see what it brings. Patrick

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2015, 07:15:54 pm »
Hahaha. You think a two week forecast is right. Patrick I thought you lived in Missouri.  One thing is certain.  There will be weather. That's about all they know. I'm so far behind in things I wanted done before I went. Where does the time go.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2015, 08:37:00 pm »
I'm with you Dave! And I think time speeds up the closer we get. Because I'm running out of time to get things done myself. Patrick

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2015, 01:03:10 am »
Where does the time go.
It's big help when ya DON'T have to work 5 1/2 days a week!   >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2015, 01:21:14 am »
Must be nice Mike! Patrick

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2015, 10:09:52 am »
Where does the time go.
It's big help when ya DON'T have to work 5 1/2 days a week!   >:D

5 1/2?  I thought Dave was in construction???  Did he get laid off and take a telemarketing gig?  5 1/2 days per week would be about like a vacation to the bearded berzerker.  Heck, he'd prolly have 5 1/2 days done by noon on Tuesday most weeks. :o :o :o

OneBow

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2015, 07:09:54 pm »
Very true eric. We have been so busy lately I didn't think I was gonna get my time off for the whole week. Especially with all the rain we have been getting we are falling behind. At least the rain has got me inside doing trim work to help those guys catch up. I'm heading to the shop for an hour or so tonight hopefully.  I've got a few only a few hours from shooting.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley