Main Discussion Area > Bow of the Month Contest

For Help posting bows and submitting Bows to the BOM contest

(1/4) > >>

criveraville:
For Help posting bows and submitting Bows to the BOM contest

I am setting this thread up here in hopes that folks needing help loading, uploading and posting pictures of their bows can come here and ask for help from the thousands of members on this site.  I get a few request each month for help on how to post pictures, etc. 

Most of you are much more savy at that than I am, and I am hoping these folks can find the help here. 
Thanks and much appreciated. 
Cipriano

duke3192:
Great! my problem is I can upload to photo-bucket, but what do you enter to get your photos to the PA site.

wizardgoat:
When you look at a photo in your photobucket library, on the right  there's a column that says share links. If you click on the one that says IMG, it will automatically cut it or copy it. Simply paste the link in your PA topic. It will appear as a code, but if you do a preview to your post you should see it. Space the pics a few spaces apart, or the pics will be side by side. Just takes a little messing around

bjrogg:
Still not sure Im posting pictures right but I have managed to get some posted now. What is next step I just sent Criveraville a PM that if still looking for April backed BOM I'd like to enter mine and sent my subscription #. I just posted my bow and some pictures in the bow section today "My Survivor". I thought I read on here somewhere he wanted picture formated different for BOM and where to send but don't remember where that was. I also have a lot more pictures.

BowEd:
Sooo there is no bow of the month contest no more correct?????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version