Author Topic: My buddy's knife  (Read 1045 times)

Stringman

My buddy's knife
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:55:26 pm »
I asked my buddy if he had any sheds he wasn't using. He said he had a few that were chewed on and that I could have em. I opened my big mouth and said "name your price." To my dismay he said, "well actually I been wantin one of them knives you make. A really nice piece that I can display and show off." Well I was good and stuck so I said sure thing.

He brought over a small pile of chewed on pieces and handed me the one he wanted the handle made from and I got to work. Hes a good friend so I didn't mind too much that I was gettin took. I just wanted to make sure I made him a knife he could be proud of.

I called him today and told him he could stop by and pick it up and when he shows up he said, "here, that's yours."

Yes sir, that'll do nicely. And let me step around the corner while I finish my crow.

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: My buddy's knife
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 12:45:57 am »
I guess it's ok lol  ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 10:14:48 am »
He aughta be proud of that one Scott! Like the way it sits in the display, ingeneous ::) ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Sasquatch

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 10:36:55 am »
That thing is narly it looks like it could take down a bear! Great way to incorporate the antler sticker.

Offline bowmo

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 11:46:30 am »
Yep...agreed. That stand is brilliant. Killer stuff.

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 12:53:47 pm »
Yep, you got took.   Gorgeous knife Scott

Offline Patches

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 02:25:12 pm »
Beautiful knife!
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."