Author Topic: How to access emag subscription?  (Read 8529 times)

Offline jimmi the sammi

How to access emag subscription?
« on: May 21, 2015, 11:36:34 am »
I am in the same boat as several others not receiving their emag.  I have not received any messages giving me an access code or number.  My last printed copy was volume 23 issue 1.  I paid for 3 years by check Dec. 17, 2014 and haven't gotten receipt of payment to date.  The check has been cashed.  Just want to know how to access the emags that been missed and future issues.
Thanks.

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: How to access emag subscription?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 11:44:31 am »
Your access code or numbers should be in your email receipt when you received confirmation that your purchased the emag.  If not, here is Ed Ingold's (editor) contact info:

Phone: 615-829-4506
e-mail: ingold@wyoming.com

The emag is a separate subscription than the hard copy (if you didn't know that).  There is also 2 back issues of the emag available for download if you forget..  You should be getting an email from Monroe Luther that says something like "Primitive Archer E-Mage Now Available for Download" whenever the new one comes out.  Check your spam if you're not seeing it.

Also, you have to go to the emag login (on the Primitive Archer homepage)  every time you want to view or download.  I don't think there is a direct link to this in the emails (?).  (see screen shot below).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:58:08 am by jackcrafty »
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr