Author Topic: New subscription  (Read 10801 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
New subscription
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:16:13 pm »
When should I get my first issue if I placed my order in early Jan? I would hate to miss an issue.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DanaM

Re: New subscription
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 08:00:12 pm »
Depends if ya have amailman like PatB I would guess in about 3 months >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 08:09:31 pm »
Wow 3 months. I guess I will go buy the newest edition at the store then. New one out in Feb right?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 09:04:02 pm »
 I would guess since we just got the Jan?Feb issue(I think) it will be late Feb or early March unless
your mailman reads it first ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI