Author Topic: MoJam 2015 Pictures  (Read 25464 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: MoJam 2015 Pictures
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2015, 09:24:57 am »
I will try em all bud. They were awesome! How many bunnies you think we can fit in there pat? I only have 13 or so now but i should have more by then.

I'm not really sure Dave. But we can just load it up with however many we can get in at one time. We may just have to eat them at more than one meal!
Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2015, 09:34:03 am »
<snip> I only have 13 or so now but i should have more by then.
If you start with 13 bunnies right now, you'd likely need to hire a tractor trailer to haul all the progeny by MOJAM!  In fact, if you had 13 yesterday when you posted, you may well need to update your count by this point...  :o :o :o :o 8)

OneBow

Offline sleek

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2015, 09:49:20 am »
Thats funny Eric,  I was thinking the same thing.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline TimPotter

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2016, 07:12:18 pm »
There were some really great pictures here. Thanks to all who posted them. Looks like a fantastic time and I really got to try to make it this year.
"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."  Ernest Hemingway

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2016, 10:39:52 pm »
There were some really great pictures here. Thanks to all who posted them. Looks like a fantastic time and I really got to try to make it this year.

We'll be looking for ya!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2016, 11:42:36 pm »

We'll be looking for ya!

+1

It's a must attend event! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Hope you can make it.
Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!