Author Topic: Mountain Man Dutch oven breakfast  (Read 7486 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: Mountain Man Dutch oven breakfast
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 07:44:23 pm »
Yummy :D

Your invited to breakfast..... :) :)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 08:04:26 am »
Get your butt up here next spring Eddie, we'll feed you well. Eating is what we do best, carving on bows just passes time between meals.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 09:50:25 pm »
Maybe I need to extend an offer to you for Black Hills Turkey Camp, 2016 edition. 

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 10:02:15 am »
J-Dub I'd love to, and appreciate the possible offer. But I have so many invites to fulfill now, I'll never live long enough. Big Dave (DVS) has been trying to get me to Missouri for 3 years and my Indiana bow buddy hasn't seen me in 3 years! Bushy even invited me on a moose hunt last year. Two kids and a wife = no go for now.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 09:29:53 pm »
Market this as a family friendly trip to South Dakota.  Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, wind Cave National Park, Jewel Cave National Park, Badlands National Park, Deadwood, The Open Cut Mine in Lead (pronounced "leed", the Lead Opera House, Spearfish Canyon, etc, etc....
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.