Author Topic: ITBA shoot in Scottsburg, IN  (Read 3150 times)

Offline osage outlaw

ITBA shoot in Scottsburg, IN
« on: September 01, 2015, 11:40:27 pm »
Is anybody planning on making the September weekend shoot?  We had a good PA crowd there a few years ago and had a great time.  I work that weekend but I can try to switch around some days if anybody else can make it.

http://www.itba.org/Schedule.pdf
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: ITBA shoot in Scottsburg, IN
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 05:49:59 pm »
I'm planning on just spending the whole day Saturday only.  Can't spend the night.
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 09:02:53 am »
I can probably be there Saturday Bill.  My Daughter has a cross country meet in the morning.  I could be there by late morning early afternoon.  If anyone else is camping I could try to get Sunday off also.

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:13:09 am »
Wish I could go to a place where it's not 98-100 degrees for about three weeks.yall have fun . Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 06:54:10 pm »
Arvin....Come on and join us.....we have a great time, this is the clubs last shoot and most of the targets will be deer in hunting situations and distances.....come on and join in. :)

Clint........... it will be good to see and shoot with ya,  Anyone else coming that you know of?
DBar
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:58:09 pm by Danzn Bar »

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 07:19:17 pm »
All right you PA guys, Tracy, Ozzy, Derick, Wildman, DLH, Dave, Joe, Shane, Mark, and any other of you PA guys close to Scottsburg IN, Clint (osage outlaw) and I will be there Saturday and I'm calling up a challenge......Any PA guy that shoots with us and has the best score I'll provide a best round score prize.

Come on and spend a day with us,  this is the clubs last shoot and most of the targets are deer at hunting distance. There are a few vendors, a trade blanket and some good food.... Lots of fun.....
Hope to see you there.......
DBar
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:23:30 pm by Danzn Bar »

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 01:12:48 pm »
Man, I hate that I missed you guys. I had a family reunion that day and didn't get there till late Saturday for the shoot off.
Mark

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 01:54:30 pm »
We had a great time.  Sorry everyone couldn't make it.  The range was set up with some realistic hunting shots.  The trade blanket was a blast.  I even managed to win a good door prize.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 05:02:28 pm »
Next year!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857