Author Topic: Springfield, MO Gathering under the Ash tree shade in my yard... (Sept 12th)  (Read 16384 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: Springfield, MO Gathering under the Ash tree shade in my yard... (Sept 12th)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 10:05:21 pm »
very funny . . . very very funny.   :P

Will be bringin' my anger mgmt meds. Case of Redd's Wicked Mango.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: Springfield, MO Gathering under the Ash tree shade in my yard... (Sept 12th)
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 11:39:15 pm »
Any of you fellas coming from out of town are welcome to stay at my place. I have one room already spoken for. But I have 2 air mattress and a couch! If you need to I would be glad to have ya! Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline JonW

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 11:43:32 pm »
You may get me

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 11:54:03 pm »
You are welcome Jon. You can come up Friday night if you would like. I live across  town from Eric. About a 25 min drive from him. Just let me know, I'll be home after 5.Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline J05H

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 02:33:25 am »
I may drive up friday as well so I don't miss half the day again like last time. If I do, I got dibs on the couch! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:58:16 am by J05H »
If you never have time to do it right, you'll always have time to do it over.

Offline sleek

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 07:52:06 am »
Hey josh, bring your moisture meter.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 07:57:28 am »
Eric & Pat's places . . . Bow Making Hostels.   8)
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline sleek

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2015, 08:27:21 am »
This is true. Hard part is actually sleeping. Too busy.

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 10:09:58 am »
Eric & Pat's places . . . Bow Making Hostels.   8)

Headed out now to see if the domain name for "BedBreakfastandBowBuilding.com" is taken yet!

OneBow

Offline sleek

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2015, 12:28:46 pm »
So whats the total attendance count so far?

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2015, 03:15:23 pm »
Hey josh, bring your moisture meter.

Santa got me one this year.   8)  You're welcome to borrow it if you need it.

OneBow

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2015, 03:19:26 pm »
So whats the total attendance count so far?

Well - let's see...  Right now I've heard from 13 that certainly plan to be there, ...but I've heard from 6 others that may attend.

OneBow

Offline sleek

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 05:23:37 pm »
Wow. Thats quite insane. Its ganna be a party for sure. Ya know, if its much you need it aint that expensive.  But I guess osage mulch is hard to find.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 06:44:33 pm »
Gonna shoot for early arrival. Shout out if ya want me to stop for coffees on the way in!

Offline JonW

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 09:51:24 pm »
You better guzzle all the coffee you can cause when I show up we will start in with a little mason jar  :D