Author Topic: Christmas exchange works in progress  (Read 31059 times)

Offline Adam

Re: Christmas exchange works in progress
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2016, 05:49:52 pm »
Wow!
A pyromaniac's dream gift for sure!

Kevin

So, pretty much everyone on this site's dream come true? ;)

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2016, 02:54:27 pm »
I shipped out a box today, it'll be there Monday or Tuesday. It's heading south ;) I sent some gathered stuff, and maybe a call, along with some good hunting mojo. I hope my victim likes it.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2016, 05:18:15 pm »
OK everyone, Next Friday is bringing to end the 2015 Christmas Exchange. Anyone that has not shipped, please try to do so by Friday.  If you are having a problem, please contact me.
 Thanks everyone that contributed to this years exchange and to the guys that carried it this far. Lots of cool stuff in the mix this year. The spirit of the season is definately apparent.  8)

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2016, 10:34:39 am »
I'll have mine shipped Friday. A lot of appointments and visits with my step daughter the past week. So thanks to pat b for helping take the reigns to finish this out. U can pm me or pat once u ship. I still try and check in daily.

On a good note by step daughter is doing a lot better and she's on some new medicine that seems to help.
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2016, 11:59:29 am »
Glad to hear she's doing better, Bruce.
  These bozos aren't too much to have to deal with.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2016, 02:32:33 pm »
I finally got mine gathered together and boxed up. Will ship tomorrow morning priority mail.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2016, 08:20:12 pm »
shipped it today~

Offline sleek

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2016, 05:29:30 pm »
I am late to the party but i am shipped. I made a decent little fire piston of aluminium. It has red cap over a smll storge spot on the bottom to keep char cloth, which it has some of, in it. You could also put a small lense for solar fires. I didnt find one or i would have included it. The oring should last many moons but if it doesnt let me know i will ship you a bag of them. They are cheap. It doesnt need much lube and shouldnt for awhile. I just use a small touch of vasoline on the oring. And i mean small. Just enough to make it glossy.

I also shipped two jars of my home made bbq sauce. Its best as a grilling sauce but can be poured on and eaten if you wish. Everyone who has tried it is in love with it ( or so they say anyway ). One jar is original, the other is honey. If you think it needs more feel free to add more to suit your taste. I like the hint of flavor, you may like more than that.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others