Author Topic: ABO Dalton Classic, across flaking, flutin drivin, stack pickin, and grinning...  (Read 7347 times)

Offline iowabow

Festival!!!! Learned how to make an ABO stack picker yesterday. Today was so much fun. Ever have that stone that just works great but knots somewhere the center evertime. They are stackers and the biggest pain for an ABO guy but now I have a great little tool seen in one of the pictures. It is an ulna bone fit into my small ishi stick. I use it to get under that little stack and just flex it and the flake just pops right off. Enjoy the pics.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:50:05 pm by iowabow »
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline iowabow

More

Offline iowabow

More

Offline Tower

That my friend it one amazing Dalton!!!
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Yes Sir, I have to agree. But,,,a, a, is that an ellen screw holding that bone in that first ABO tool?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Zuma

You got it going on :)
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline iowabow

Thank you Don.
Eddie, I have taken a more forensic photograph of the ishi stick with the antler and a small rock down below it. I use a rock to adjust the height of the antler tip. Also, if I wear down the antler too far and can't remove the tip, the hole on the side allows access so a bone fragment can be used to push out the antler tip. Or you could just grab a screw drive and push it out... lol.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:09:27 am by iowabow »

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
LOL, foiled again!
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Tracker0721

I use a horseshoe nail on hinges. About as ABO as I get.
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.