Author Topic: 90# + MR pattern in ash  (Read 33839 times)

Offline akila

Re: 90# + MR pattern in ash
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 04:59:31 pm »
 ;D...hi...i was saying 3mm not 3cm.....so i think its realy good stuff right????thks a lot for help....right now the tips are 18mm ....so its good ....i all most cut the bow to the dimensions.... and i will be ready for tillering very soon....it will be my first warr bow....im hoping to be ok...but  i must say im a little afraid...but aniway its a learning process ;D...i think i will put some pictures soon....thks a lot for your help...

Offline akila

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 08:34:59 pm »
I wass trying all day to find something conic to drill that hall....and it seams that  its dificult to find a drill like this....i have found something but i have to modifed it....so i wanted to ask you how long should be the hall???? you think that 3,5cm its enugh, or it should be longer then 3,5cm????maybe 4cm long??? ohhh man...its so dificult to find aniting in this country :-\....i have to improvize all the time....

sagitarius boemoru

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 04:53:27 am »
You got to make that drill yourself. Just buy generic spade drill 16 mm and file it down to this shape. These drills are not hardened so much, nicholson fille will make it couple of minutes work.

If there is only as little of wood sticking out of water, then its good stuff, assuming that it is already well seasoned.

Jaro