Author Topic: New!! 2016 Bow trade update.  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
New!! 2016 Bow trade update.
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:19:14 pm »
Just wanted to give you all an update on how the trade finished up and apologize for my absence for the past few months.

I've been sidelined due to some cardiovascular issues and other health problems and will hopefully return on a more regular basis after the complications are resolved.

In the meantime it's again come to my attention that one of our trade members has still not honored his commitment after numerous contact and unfulfilled promises.

pincushion has failed to fulfill his commitment to finish a bow for Don Tower after numerous contact and broken promises. You guys should all be aware in case you ever decide to to have dealings with him in the future. And no I don't feel guilty about posting this on an open forum. I have no use for liars, cheats, and thieves.

Respectfully, Fred Arnold
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
Re: New!! 2016 Bow trade update.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 02:51:23 pm »
He was on the site today too.
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline stuckinthemud

• avenue woodcarving
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 04:23:41 pm »
Does that mean DT didn't get a bow? I have Plan D finished and sitting on a shelf - ambidextrous, 40# at 26" - would hate to think one of the team missed out, could ship middle of next week?

Offline DuBois

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 12:20:56 am »
Good on you Stuck! Can't have anybody gong without that worked hard to fulfill their end of things.
Thanks again Fred. Hope you get back to normal soon.