Author Topic: Raffle Bow for new subscribers! WINNER: Joachim Mergeay!  (Read 14933 times)

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
Raffle Bow for new subscribers! WINNER: Joachim Mergeay!
« on: March 31, 2016, 12:41:45 pm »
I feel the responsibility to positively contribute to this site, for all the wealth of knowledge being presented here.
So, this bow posted below will be a prize for any new subscriber to primitive archer magazine. Now with this offer if you subscribe and don't win the bow you will in turn, have a subscription number and will be offered the opportunity to participate in Bow of the Month which is a great part of this forum and magazine, you also will be supporting this great contribution to a great source of primitive and traditional information that's being presented to the world. Also if you wish to purchase a yearly subscription for another member your name will be put into the hat as well.

To enter: you must message me your subscription number with first and last name, which I will double check with the administrators as to when it was purchased.
If you have purchased the subscription to someone else that member (if not a member of the site please send me your subscription number and the number of which was purchased. Whether it be a family member or friend) send me the number in a personal message of who purchased the subscriptions.
The magazine is fairly inexpensive and I thoroughly enjoy the many different articles and I know you will too:)
Up till the end of April.

The bow is one I made a few years back.
Purple leaf plum, the 'Purple Prince' the prince of bow woods. 60#@28" I've bear hunted with this bow many times. Later on put Python skin and a horse hair tuff. It's 56" long with elk leather grip and will hunt for years to come.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:05:41 pm by Bryce (Pinecone) »
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline TimothyR

• PM110782
Re: Raffle Bow for new subscribers!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 08:03:44 pm »
How soon will I hear from last about my subscription. I purchased mine a few days ago and haven't heard anything about my number. 
Freedom dies one compromise at a time. III%

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 12:12:32 am »
I plan on purchasing a couple subscriptions at the Classic next weekend from the PA staff.  Will that be to late to enter the raffle?  I doubt they will have a subscription number for me that day.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline JoJoDapyro

• Subscription Number PM109294
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 10:07:56 am »
How soon will I hear from last about my subscription. I purchased mine a few days ago and haven't heard anything about my number.

I had to call to get mine.
If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.
27 inch draw, right handed. Bow building and Knapping.

Offline TimothyR

• PM110782
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 06:35:40 pm »
I'd like to get in on this. My number is PM110782
Freedom dies one compromise at a time. III%

Offline Ranasp

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 03:30:32 pm »
Signed up for the digital subscription, not sure what my number is or how to find it. 

Offline dingas

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 06:20:54 am »
Just got my first issue yesterday! So I guess my number is PM110721. (?) That is the number above my name on the sticker...

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 01:23:47 pm »
BUMP! 

Last chance, time is running out!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 06:35:56 am »
I had sent PM with my subscription # I've never heard reply back wasn't to concerned because Bryce had post about being real busy and might not get PM 's returned right away. I don't want to be pest it's amazing generous thing for some one to do not to mention all the time required to check up on subscribers and organize raffle. I have to admit I'm getting pretty excited about chance to win that beautiful bow and curious about next step and if my PM even made it. I really do want to say a big
THANK YOU again I hope it brought as many new subscribers as you were hoping for Bryce.
bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 12:46:26 am »
Yes I got all your messages, waiting for a few more names from the tenn. classic and facebook
Clatskanie, Oregon