Author Topic: Skull of the day  (Read 71703 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Skull of the day
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 11:16:11 pm »
Muskrat love?
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 11:19:11 pm »
Ding ding ding we have a winner. Kinda cool skull too. Thier front teeth go way back in thief skull.
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 11:22:24 pm »
It's very similar to a beaver and ground hog skull.  That was a good one.  Keep them coming.  I like this game.  I've got a small skull collection that I'm trying to expand.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 11:25:59 pm »
Thanks for playing I'm gonna hit the sack now been along day. Yea they definitly remind me of Bever. Your sure welcome to post one of yours or anybody that has one

JacksonCash

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:48 am »
I keep telling my wife that wanting to collect skulls of critters is normal- and educational. This is a fun game and I'd like to see some more!

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 09:53:15 am »
I like them too really fascinating I think. My wife doesn't share my view, I just don't understand women sometimes. I'll try too put another up tonight I'm to busy to really play now but anyone that has skulls please feel free to post them. Glad you like the game my cousins did too.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 03:59:38 pm »
I guess I'm fortunate that my wife doesn't mind a skull or two around. She's an artist and can see the beauty in them.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 04:49:27 pm »
Well I love my wife great cook loads of fun treats me better than I deserve but she's definitely not the artist in the family. She allways complains when I "hang another dead thing on the wall" but truth be told after there up she won't let you take them back down and my room is her favorite room in the house.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2016, 05:27:18 pm »
Guys I'll try to post skull about 8:30 pm MI. time. It's 5:24 mi right now we're same as east coast I think.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2016, 05:42:06 pm »
Maybe we could do another thread to have a contest to identify who pooped in the woods?  (I love the scat identification book "Who Pooped in the Woods")

It's all woodscraft!  Right?

Although that one time I was using my jerky shooter gun and I shot out a curled up dump of venison, spices, and salt and dried it in the dehydrator.  Later that winter I was carrying it in my pocket for late season muzzleloading deer season.  I placed it in some grass and called my buddy, Mikey, over to help with I.D.  Cat, coon, skunk, sasquatch, everything was hazarded and immediately eliminated (PUN INTENDED). Eventually, we were both down on one knee looking closely at it. It was then that I bent over and started to theatrically sniff great sniffs of it.  "Jeez, DUDE! Really?" was all he could say.  I looked up and said it smelled kinda good.  The look on his face was priceless, so I reached down and picked it up, "Here, smell it, it really smells good!" Mikey leans in with skepticism written all over his face, one tentative sniff and he launches a string of four letter words, ending with "Disgusting, gross, aw man!"  (This is the same guy that will walk into a room, drop a silent fart and ask if anyone smells popcorn, then laugh uproariously as someone gets a lungful of poison gas)  I could not help myself, I took a bite of the jerky "turd" and he retched.  Big tough former Marine dry heaved while I died laughing.  Good times.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 05:48:32 pm »
That my friends is truly funny. I could see where that was going 1/3 way though but couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish reading it. Sounds good to me

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Skull of the day day 3
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2016, 08:33:58 pm »
Well I'm still out in field but I'll give a try could be a little slow to reply I think this one will go fast

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:16 pm »
I know but I'll let someone else chime in.  I took some pictures of a skull this evening.  I'll post them after someone guesses this one.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2016, 10:05:06 pm »
Glad you got some Osage cause this is my last one for now. Thought I was gonna have to go with JW's idea and start taken pictures of turds

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2016, 10:07:40 pm »
I can get plenty of those pictures in my line of work  ;)