Author Topic: Winners and Participants of the First Laminated Bow Challenge at the TN Classic  (Read 3185 times)

Offline james parker

• Global Moderator
    • huntworthyproductions
First Place winner was Davy Reed.
Second Place winner was Greg Sulfridge.
And third place winner was Martin Hubbard.

And pics of other participants from the Challenge.

[/Thanks to all the guys who made this possible.  I believe everybody liked the bow they worked on at the Classic.  As some of you guys finish your bows, could you please post a few pics of them?  Hope everyone had fun.  Next year, we'll try it again!

Thanks once again.  --James Parkercolor]

Offline Buckeye Guy

Thanks for putting this on  James!
hope to see ya down the road again and tell Rebecca thanks fonr the little turtle bag, I love it!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline osage outlaw

Thanks for making this possible James.  I was really wanted to win one of those trophy's but I didn't shoot good enough.  I don't have the skills or equipment to make my own laminated bow so I was very excited to get one of your blanks and finish it up.  I hope you do this challenge next year.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Yes, Mr Parker, ya had a great idea and it was fun working on those blanks. I'll actually complete mine next year!
Congrats to all that finished their bows and to the top shooters!!

And the shape/feel Cody/Davey put into that handle on Davey's bow is, imo, top drawer.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:23:07 am by Knoll »
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Congrats guys, it was fun to watch yall hard at it. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good