Author Topic: Mojam needs more!  (Read 5805 times)

Offline Mounter

Re: Mojam needs more!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 12:47:40 am »
I'm dying to get back... Seems like it always lands on one of my kids, end of the year ball tournements.. this year too!.  dam!

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 09:48:10 am »
Looks as though grandgirl is gonna tag along this year.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 03:30:57 pm »
I am gonna try once again this year to get my wife and daughter to join me for a day or two.  We shall see  ::)

Offline sleek

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 07:34:56 pm »
I wanna go sooooo bad. Bad like you been drinking all night,  fell asleep without breaking the seal and woke 8 hours later in the hot sun sweating your butt off an have to pee so bad you cant stand straight up and your cramping. Thats how bad I wanna go.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 07:50:42 pm »
 ;D   And we'd like to see you ... ALMOST that much.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 09:54:12 pm »
Glad to hear it Mike. I'd like to meet her...once her phone dies. >:D
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 11:29:22 pm »
Im gonna try and make it...not sure bout camping tho... I only live an hour away, lol... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 07:25:27 am »
Might be gaining a vendor this year if they can make it. Also another Jon that I know might be coming.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2016, 01:52:18 am »
Well I will be there before Dave unless he pulls a fast one on me.
I'll have my whole clan with me again this year. I know my wife will be there later in the week and my sister in law will hopefully make it for a day or two. Not sure  about my friend Larry that makes the scrapers yet. But if her dad will let her I might have one of my niece's with me for the week.

I would love to see new faces and a full campground this year. So come and say that you have been to mojam! I promise you won't regret it.

Patrick

Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline JonW

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2016, 01:03:29 pm »
I will be rolling in before noon wednesday. Pat are you gonna have all the cooking devices? I am gonna have to travel light so I won't be able to bring much. I will bring some venison.

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2016, 01:33:31 pm »
I plan on bringing my smoker John. I don't think I'll have room for a grill,  I am pulling a camper this year so I will have only what will fit in the bed of my truck. If you need something let me know,  I'm sure I can find room in the camper.

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2016, 07:33:09 am »
I am bringing a grill so I've got that covered for us. I'll probably have to bring a lawn mower to cuz the grass will be getting tall while I'm there for so long. Should I cut a spot for you before you show up Pat? :' >:D
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2016, 09:02:37 am »
Hey thanks buddy,  I'm getting tired of mowing  the grass. I'll be glad when you finally get here so you can help. Thanks again!

Patrick

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 10:33:12 pm »
You guys are crackin me up! 😜😄... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 12:21:17 am »
You guys are crackin me up! 😜😄... Brian

Thanks Brian,  I'm enjoying it. Are you going to make it to mojam this year? Sure would like to see you there bud.

Ol Davy boy was a little upset that I was the first person at mojam last year. I'm trying to figure out how to beat him this year but I don't think I can.

Patrick