Author Topic: weaponized toys  (Read 11480 times)

Offline sleek

Re: weaponized toys
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2016, 12:22:10 pm »
Aaaand Mullet is voted MOST likely to blow a gator up with a stick of tnt after wrestling it in the water.....

Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline vinemaplebows

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2016, 12:38:22 pm »
We got into the lab when I was in High School and got a bottle of Iodine Crystals. Have you ever seen what happens when you mix the crystals 50/50 with ammonia? It turns into a very unstable contact explosive. We painted the bottom of a toilet seat at the local drive in theater one Saturday night and hung around to see who would be lucky enough to sit on it once it dried. About an hour later there was a small boom and a bunch of purple smoke rolling out. Didn't hurt anybody more then burning the hair off his butt and staining his backside purple.

Always amusing to throw it down wet in front of the Bar door on a busy night and watch everybody track it all through the place. As it dried and people would step on it it would go off like the old black powder crackers you could buy.
[/quote

Dry ice, 16 oz water bottle, a little water....bang. :)
Debating is an intellectual exchange of differing views...with no winners.

Offline Urufu_Shinjiro

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 10:42:51 am »
I remember in high school someone stole a vial of potassium from the lab, it was a big deal even then but nothing like today, if that had happened now the whole school would be on lockdown while homeland security and ATF waterboarded the lot of us, lol.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2016, 12:26:08 pm »
My karate instructor was the biology/physics teacher, I had a key. ;D 8)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Zuma

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 02:55:47 pm »
Man dies when homemade cannon explodes - wilx.com
www.wilx.com/content/news/Man-dies-when-homemade-cannon-explodes...

Croton Township, MI (AP) A western Michigan man has died after a homemade cannonexploded while he was shooting it. State police say Monday in a release that a piece ...

Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline DC

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 04:32:49 pm »
When I was 12 or so I tried making a rocket from homemade black powder and a couple of feet of 1/2" copper pipe. I leaned it up against a saw horse, lit the fuse and backed up about ten feet. It smoked and fumed for a few seconds and then stopped. My home made gun powder had blocked the exit. I just had time to realize what was happening and it blew up. My rocket became a pipe bomb. The smoke cleared and I checked myself for wounds, fortunately there was none but there was enough shrapnel in the side of the house to make me realize that maybe this wasn't such a good idea. We found the top half of the pipe a hundred feet or so down the street.