Author Topic: Marshall 2017  (Read 158347 times)

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Marshall 2017
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2016, 07:26:33 pm »
Bubby I think briefly but I'm sorry to say I'm the same way. I thought I'd be able to keep everyone straight from knowing them from the site but that didn't help as much as I thought it would. I do know one thing for sure, I didn't meet anyone there I didn't really like. It was really a good time.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2016, 07:44:34 pm »
Bj,  Bubby was the one hugging trees and wearing jeans, sandles, a tye died shirt, and the headband with flowers on it. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2016, 09:28:07 pm »
Lol maybe I didn't meet him. Don't remember that guy. Bubby we had the camper by Patrick and Eric's tent right by the showers. We campered by the nerds as Pearl would say but my wife had air and showers so it made life easier for me. You know Happy wife happy life. I did think I was in trouble when I spent most of our money buying a bunch of stone and snake skins but we had enough to get home so all was forgiven.😜
Bjrogg

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2016, 09:57:47 pm »
BJ
Bubby looked more like someone from OK than CA........:)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline bubby

« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2016, 11:07:12 pm »
Bj,  Bubby was the one hugging trees and wearing jeans, sandles, a tye died shirt, and the headband with flowers on it.

Lol Clint😋
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2016, 07:38:43 am »
Yes Dbar I think we met briefly. I actually spent more time knapping and less time bow building than I was planning on. Like Bubby said it happened so fast and I met so many really good people I had a hard time remembering who was who. Bubby I was the short guy with the grey hair. I brought a bunch of HHB staves for trade and donated to auction. Really just to give to anyone who wanted one. I got the diamond back skins that where sold at the benefit auction and said my wife is gonna kill me then the guys said she's standing right behind you. She actually really liked them and I couldn't believe I got them for the $ I did. Thanks again MW for donating them. Man I'm getting all excited just talking about it.
Bjrogg

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2016, 01:47:42 pm »
It's all part of the mojo of Marshall ,love it all
Over the years I have been to more than a few of these events mostly in Ohio,Indiana,  and Michigan and as the saying goes there is no place like home
I have been to some of them for year after year but the ones I feel at home the most are Pappys place and Marshall, there is some very real Mojo at both places that is beyound me being able to explain
I thank the good Lord for allowing me the opportunity to experience both of them!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2016, 04:07:15 pm »
So Bubby wasn't the one in purple tites with the chiffon yellow tutu???  That must have been Pearly ... 🤔😎😏

OneBow

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2016, 06:06:57 pm »
So Bubby wasn't the one in purple tites with the chiffon yellow tutu???  That must have been Pearly ...
OneBow

Thankfully, Chris forgot the purse he was gifted in 2015 at Marshall . . . . .
 >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2016, 06:17:41 pm »
The purple tool purse.  That was a good one
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2016, 11:19:02 am »
I'm the first to not concern myself with my wardrobe, its obvious in a lot of the pictures you may see me in. BUT, I haint wearing no tutu fella's!

BJ was a little shy last year. Next year he will be handing out lessons to the masses :)

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2016, 12:21:43 pm »
You got the little shy part right Pearl, like I said not a big crowd person and very new to all this stuff. My wife is probably better at meeting new people than me. She got to know a quite a few people and their kids and grandkids. She loves kids. Everyone did make me feel comfortable though and I learned so much. Not thinking I'm ready to teach class yet but I think I'll feel a lot more confident this time around. It really is my kind of event.
Don't mind your comfortable wardrobe at all Pearl, sure glad to here your not planning on wearing tutu be hard to get that out of my head.lol.
Bjrogg

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2016, 09:08:42 pm »
First its Frank in a Kilt then Mike in his Jamies then a tree hugger now Pearly in a Tutu, where did we go wrong!
Good thing we are family !
used to be just weird ways of cooking but since we have been inviting folks on this forum all the ________ come out of the wood work
I just sent Calinder girl my last dollar for a add in the Mag.
Now I can hardly wait to seem like what shows up
Somebody help
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2016, 09:39:06 pm »
What happens at Marshall . . . . . .
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:54 pm »
Knoll what happens at Marshall get embellished and posted on PA site for everyone to see lol. It'll be here before you know it. All in good fun.
Bjrogg