Author Topic: Offer for a dirty dealer!  (Read 2909 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Offer for a dirty dealer!
« on: July 26, 2016, 10:11:21 am »

I need some field points and I am offering four bars of deer tallow lye soap and the dry ingredients to make a gallon of laundry detergent.  The lye soap was made using modern scientific means including published formulas for saponification and "superfatting" that leaves this soap very mild on your skin and still energetic at cleaning! Best of all, simple lye soaps convert part of the fat into glycerin which is a natural skin softener.  Modern soap companies remove the glycerin, add it to lotions and hand crèmes and sell it back to you to be used after their soap has stripped the natural oils from your skin! What a racket!  Also, this soap contains NO dies and NO scents, perfect for using in deer season when you want to go scent free.

And that brings me to the laundry soap mix.  This is a scent free, dye free laundry detergent alternative using Fels Naptha, washing soda, and borax.  Simply stir into a gallon of very hot water, let sit overnight, stir again vigorously and put in a gallon jug.  Uses 1/4 to 1/3 cup per load of laundry.  Great for a stain pre-treater too when used full strength on a spot. 

All this can be yours for the low, low price of just two dozen each 5/16th and 23/64th field points in 125 grains! 

[/BUT WAIT!  size]

There's more!  I will include at no extra charge my deepest gratitude for helping me out of this spot. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Offer for a dirty dealer!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:17:36 am »
PM sent. I guess I should have read your post completely first. I have 11/32".
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 10:54:39 am »
PM sent. I guess I should have read your post completely first. I have 11/32".

Alack and alas, o bearded one, that is the one size I do not need!  Drat!

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 12:27:20 pm »
JW, I might have them if you're looking for glue on points. I have 5/16 PDP and blunts for sure and some 23/64 but will have to check quantity.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 01:30:35 pm »
Yup, glue on is what I need.  I don't need any blunts, though.

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 01:58:50 pm »
Only had a dz of each target points.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 02:06:20 pm »
Only had a dz of each target points.

DEAL!

Offline JEB

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 10:07:00 pm »
 I have a dozen of each if you want them.  I don't need any soap cuz I quit bathing....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:15:10 pm by JEB »