Author Topic: Not sure this is Redosier Dogwood, but I do not think so. Any ideas?  (Read 4985 times)

Offline CrazyHorse1969

Re: Not sure this is Redosier Dogwood, but I do not think so. Any ideas?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 02:02:53 pm »

Thanks! Here in CO the real stuff is legal 8)

Sometimes I wish I would have stayed out there longer. Then again, considering the town I lived in got washed away a few years ago, it was probably for the best that I left when I did;)

Yeah. Those pics are outside of Lyons, CO. There is still ongoing restoration from the 2013 flood. They are getting there, but there is still plenty to do.
"For if he like a madman lived, at least he like a wise one died." ~ Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes

Offline Dakota Kid

• Maker of Things
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 05:07:49 pm »
I used to wheel my infant daughter in her stroller over to that stream everyday after lunch and catch trout. We were only 1/4 mile up the road from the park. She'd watch me fish and giggle when I caught one until she fell asleep. Once a week I'd keep a couple and have trout for dinner. There was a bald eagle nest in the cliff face directly above my favorite hole. I certainly enjoyed the time I was there. 
I have nothing but scorn for all weird ideas other than my own.
~Terrance McKenna

Offline CrazyHorse1969

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 06:02:31 pm »
I used to wheel my infant daughter in her stroller over to that stream everyday after lunch and catch trout. We were only 1/4 mile up the road from the park. She'd watch me fish and giggle when I caught one until she fell asleep. Once a week I'd keep a couple and have trout for dinner. There was a bald eagle nest in the cliff face directly above my favorite hole. I certainly enjoyed the time I was there.

Nice!
"For if he like a madman lived, at least he like a wise one died." ~ Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes