Author Topic: Christmas Trade Pics.  (Read 88839 times)

Offline penderbender

• island life...
Re: Christmas Trade Pics.
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 10:00:28 pm »
Pretty sweet collection of skins there Gutshot
Bjrogg
+1 that'll keep someone busy for a while! Cheers- Brendan

Offline wizardgoat

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 12:10:42 am »
Would love some nice rock or snakeskins, but really id be happy with anything.
Not sure what my guy will get yet. I was planning on making a bow, but he makes much
better bows than I do so maybe I'll just send him some yew.
Oh ya, I can provide a U.S. Mailing address if the package is going to be expensive

Offline Urufu_Shinjiro

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 09:12:40 am »
I love my golf in videogames, lol. I know that may sound odd at first but hear me out, the fun for me is the planning of the shot, picking your club, putting spin on the ball if needed, and executing and then immediately watching the results. In real life it's just a way to ruin a perfectly good walk, lol.

Stringman

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 12:03:41 pm »
I will take whatever, materials or finished goods.

Honestly, I'm trying to figure out the perfect set of gifts to make a happy Christmas for someone. Got me some good ideas flowing with all the posts you gents are puttin up.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 04:06:51 pm »
DANG IT!!!!!! :-[ I'm Freakin FURIOUS!!! I missed it again this year.  :'( Just got a computer set back up at the house tho. Hope top be on here a bit more now. @#$ %*&# M^$%^% #&*+@#! Missed the Christmas Trade again.
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 09:10:12 pm »
I think I'm going to make some stuff in the forge for this years Christmas Trade.

Offline TimothyR

• PM110782
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 09:35:54 pm »
I've just had surgery so I can't build anything for several weeks. So I'm thinking of a nice landscape oil on canvas,  Bob Ross style. Or rather wet on wet style. I've never oil painted before but I have done other paintings, like water color, stippling, acrylic. I've done mostly charcoal, and just plain old pencil drawings. But I know I can come up with something nice for my guy.  I plan on painting three and sending my favorite. I hope this will be ok for a Christmas gift.
Freedom dies one compromise at a time. III%

Offline jeffp51

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2016, 09:50:01 pm »
I really like good watercolor paintings. Something from a forge would be great too. Ryan you can send me some yew anytime. Everything is sounding great. I wish my victim would pipe up. Not really sure what he would like yet.

Offline Swamp Thang

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2016, 10:02:45 pm »
I'll take a Ferrari. Not picky any color and doesn't need to be hand made.   ;D

Offline Balsatech

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2016, 10:49:00 pm »
In case I'm one of the ones in question that has not posted much, and I don't have a Facebook account ( my employer pays for my phone). I have not seen a single thing on this site from anyone that has not impressed or inspired me. From knapping to forging to bow building. It is obvious that most on here are cut from a different cloth,and take great pride in the things we love to build. As for me, I do love wade fishing for smallmouth, spend a lot of time walking fields looking for arrowheads, bow building, squirrel, deer and turkey hunting and watching my daughter play volleyball. Any gift would appreciated.  And GUTSHOT, I didn't draw your name but I do know what those Cumberland largemouth like. I won't forget you like to fish.  Joe

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2016, 06:00:47 am »
I'm thinking my guy will get either a matched set of snake skins or on big skin that can be split and thinking of making a knife or a nice deer skin quiver (hair on). Or maybe something else just a lot of stuff going through my head. Waiting for this guy to also post so I can figure him out!

Offline Redhand

• Marlen Murdock PM109458
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2016, 07:20:00 am »
I am down for anything. I like everything and will use it all.
Northern Ute

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2016, 11:53:12 am »
In case someone is waiting on my desires - I really have none.  I really enjoy all the handmade stuff that comes out the members shops here, and I am sure that anything that anyone of us creates will satisfy.  If whoever has me is inclined, I have been in the market for a smoking hawk - hammer on end, hawk the other, with a smoke pipe in the middle.  Not sure about the work involved on that one - might be too much, but then again, I dont know much about forging.  Knives, rock or steel,  always welcome.  So would canned food or mead or honey, if you keep bees. 

I have been happy in the past with a fire staring kit, a bird house, and cutting boards.  Whatever you are inclined to make I am sure will be great.   

Russ

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2016, 12:18:29 pm »
I would gladly accept anything sent to my door :)

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline hunterbob

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2016, 10:37:48 pm »
Working on a turkey box call for one of my offerings