Author Topic: News stand sales  (Read 20712 times)

Offline Timberking

News stand sales
« on: September 14, 2016, 06:58:23 pm »
Is there a way to find out where PA is sold at a newsstand in a particular state? I've just moved to Northern Minnesota and can't find it ANYWHERE...  I've checked every place I can think of for several months now and nothing. I'm beginning to think its not sold here. 
Timberking
}}}---------->

Offline osage outlaw

Re: News stand sales
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 08:15:37 pm »
I believe they have quit all news stand sales.  You will need to get a yearly subscription.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 01:02:48 pm »
They are coming back to some newsstands and we have individual distributors.  The subscriptions ensure that you get your magazine. 
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 11:32:39 am »
So happy to discover PA back on the shelf at Dunham's! Thank you so much, I love the magazine. For some reason I can't explain I love the thrill of the chase. Finding magazines in stores makes me happy. I probably need professional help....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 12:02:25 pm »
Unfortunately PA doesn't get much money back from news stand sales. Subscriptions are the way to go and in the long run you get a better deal from a subscription.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Woodely

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 09:12:19 am »
................funny thing no sooner did PA stop selling at the newsstand in Canada, another Archery magazine stopped as well.  ???  I emailed the other publication and found out that I would be paying more for a mail subscription.
"Doing bad work is an exercise in futility, but honestly making mistakes is trying your best."