Author Topic: A special Thanks to our Veterans  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: A special Thanks to our Veterans
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 08:21:12 am »
A little late for the day ,but never a bad day to say thanks for all you have done/doing and will do in the future. God Bless all of you. Also have to say I hear ya PaulN/KS, but some of us thanked and loved you back then also and I was one of them. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 01:45:20 pm »
Thanks Pappy.
I am glad that the sentiment towards Veterans has changed from what it was back when I was in.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 02:27:18 pm »
Pappy is right it is a good day to thank our Veterans every day. Paul I remember our POW's coming home when I in 5th grade if I remember right.  My family would love you and thank you then as we would now. I'm sure some would still treat our veterans like some did then but I sure hope it never becomes the popular thing to do ever again. Thanks again to our Veterans and their families.
Zuma thanks to everyone who kept you alive too.
 Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Stoker

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 04:11:54 pm »
A big thank you.. My parents grew up in Holland during WWII.. Ex wife's great uncle hit Juno beach Normandy.. Losta people put their life on the line for folks they didn't know
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 04:53:06 pm »
Ruddy and Stoker thanks so much for contributing to this post. I think a lot of Americans would be glad to hear that thanks. It seems so often we're accused of being the police man of the world and occupying forces. I'm sure we would gladly let someone else do it if they would. Its to bad but somebody has to stop the bad guys. The only land we've ever taken is the land our soldiers where layed to rest in. I would like to thank your veterans too. They are great allies.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise