Author Topic: New Member Southern Illinois  (Read 5753 times)

Offline powoller

New Member Southern Illinois
« on: December 23, 2016, 07:53:33 am »
I have been a member long enough to scroll thru most topics on the message boards. I am in aw of the skill and knowledge of the members. I followed along on the bamboo arrow making tutorial to build me some decent hunting arrows with stone points, I drool over BOM pics, and learn from every post. This is my first post due to the fact I have so much to learn and very little knowledge to share in comparison to ya'll. Thanks for what you have taught me so far and thanks in advance for what I will learn today and in the future.

Stringman

Re: New Member Southern Illinois
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 08:43:09 am »
Hello from a fellow downstater (although not as far down state as you.) Keep scrolling and enjoyin, this is the best place on the net to learn primitive archery from.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 04:28:17 pm »
There's a number of us in St Louis area. We are planning on a bow-making weekend in Feb or Mar. If ya might be interested, drop me a pm so we're sure to include you on date announcement. We'll also include general announcement.
Welcome to PA community!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 11:13:26 pm »
Welcome and enjoy the ride. You have a lot of company and good advice where you live.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 05:39:41 pm »
Welcome to PA powoller, and Merry Christmas
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:43:50 pm »
Welcome