Author Topic: My new shooting range  (Read 8428 times)

Offline DanaM

My new shooting range
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:03:44 pm »
Thought everyone would appreciate this. Heres a couple pics of my new range at work :o :o :o
Gotta start getting some practice in with the Classic not even two months away. Too much snow outside >:(
I can shoot about 25 yards down the hallway just have to watch for anyone coming up the stairs ;D

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

PK

Re: My new shooting range
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:44:08 pm »
Nice rigup, congrads on the activities. Praise the person that does the floors.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 04:47:32 pm »
Praise the person that does the floors.

That would also be me >:(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 11:25:07 pm »
 Does anybody ring a bell or raise a flag before they come up?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:28:52 pm »
Dang, Dana - your like me. Don't actually do anything at work - but your flaunting it ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 08:24:38 am »
eddie there's only 3 of us so its mostly safe ;D

cowboy yup I flaunt it, I'm pretty much the boss so I do what I want ;D
Today at work is gonna be tough have about 2 hours of real work then I'm going to shoot the bow,
cut some knives out, wash the truck, watch tv, go on the internet dang I'm getting tired just thinkin about it ::)

Manistique, MI

Offline wolfsire

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 09:10:09 am »
eddie there's only 3 of us so its mostly safe ;D

cowboy yup I flaunt it, I'm pretty much the boss so I do what I want ;D
Today at work is gonna be tough have about 2 hours of real work then I'm going to shoot the bow,
cut some knives out, wash the truck, watch tv, go on the internet dang I'm getting tired just thinkin about it ::)

I keep saying this around here, I am sooo jelous.
Steve in LV, NV

jamie

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 09:22:20 am »
wake ya up quicker than coffee if ya came up those stairs and had an arra hit the box ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 10:15:34 am »
 >:D >:D ;D

Manistique, MI

Bishop

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 10:19:31 am »
Dana, you better put bells on the boots of your coworkers....and who said you were allowed to practice before the classic....im gonna tell Pappy!!!!!

Offline Little John

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 11:01:15 am »
Make sure you hit the box.   Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 11:15:24 am »
And just how many Cedars have you splattered against then Cinderblock walls over the Years Dana!!!!!!!! I know how many I have put into and through my BackYard Fence over the Years....I can still see the Holes....and there are even a Few Carbon Arrows that I had to cut off on both sides of the Fence  too!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 11:17:24 am »
Haven't missed, Yet ;)

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 11:29:47 am »
Man....you are a regular Robbin Hood then.......I have a wall of Shame in my Closet...all of my Broken Arrows hang there!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 12:16:18 pm »
wake ya up quicker than coffee if ya came up those stairs and had an arra hit the box ;D
Wake you up quicker if it missed the box and hit the wall.  :o

Haven't missed, Yet ;)
Staying close enough to see down the stairs eh.  ;D
The only problem with your job is that the actual two hours of work you do is up to your thigh in people poop.  :-X  I would say it is well worth it if you get to practice. 
I have a cinderblock wall behind my target. As long as you stay back 25 yards they usually bounce right off. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah